PDA

View Full Version : What's everybodys plan for Cruise Moab

bh4rnnr
03-19-2006, 01:11 PM
When is everybody heading out etc.... I'm planning on heading out the friday before again for the Hot Rod show on Saturday. Then it's just hanging out the rest of the week. Thinking about hiking up to Delicate Arch Wed to catch the sunset, any takers?? Need to figure out where i'm gonna stay Friday and Sat night, might camp at Deadhorse... Looking forward to doing some :robbie: hopefully not :flop: the rig :hill: . And I dont have to worry about running out of room on the memory cards when taking :photo: this year. :beer:

wesintl
03-19-2006, 01:24 PM
I was probably going to leave sat morn. I've been toying with the idea of going straight to white rim road (if there are any open permits) for the weekend and skip the car show.

Any interest in that perry?

Romer
03-19-2006, 01:48 PM
I will be leaving Tuesday early afternoon between 12-3PM and returning on Sunday

Shark Bait
03-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Leaving Sunday and returning Sunday. I'm toying with the idea of a little party at the palace on Thursday night. :grinpimp:

IanB
03-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Don't have a trail rig this year so I probably will be going down Thursday night or Friday morning. I think I reserved a campsite for the whole week if someone wants to crash.

nakman
03-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Going down Saturday morning, hoping I have a camp site reserved. :rolleyes:

bh4rnnr
03-19-2006, 05:26 PM
Leaving Sunday and returning Sunday. I'm toying with the idea of a little party at the palace on Thursday night. :grinpimp:

I'm game, I better be since I have to put up with it :hill: :drink: :drink: Are you trying to one up the Hartmans this year :hill:

Shark Bait
03-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm game, I better be since I have to put up with it :hill: :drink: :drink: Are you trying to one up the Hartmans this year :hill:

Yeah, you're sleeping in the living room. You don't have a whole lot of choice. :grinpimp:

bh4rnnr
03-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah, you're sleeping in the living room. You don't have a whole lot of choice. :grinpimp:

:lmao: :lmao: :drink:

Snorkel 1
03-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Where are most people camping Wed-Sun? Where is HQ going to be?

Hulk
03-21-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm leaving Sunday and returning the following Sunday. Maybe I'll caravan with Shark Bait again this year. We can have a good late night party at the palace on Thursday nite, but we should make sure we're around for the slide show at the campground earlier that evening.

HQ will be at Spanish Trail RV Park.

Uncle Ben
03-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Mr. Ekberg and I will most likely pull into town sometime just afternoon on the Friday of. We still don't haven't looked for anyplace to crash and just are not too worried about it. Will socialize into the wee hours on Friday/Sat morning, wheel on Saturday, more socializing and then head East when functioning returns on Sunday! :yeahdude: :yeahdude: I mean we'll be in an 80 with a refridgerator....what else could we possibly need? :dunno:

nuclearlemon
03-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Where are most people camping Wed-Sun? Where is HQ going to be?
hq will be at spanish trails rv park

Magoo
03-22-2006, 08:11 AM
my plan is to not be able to make it this year.
goin turkey huntin in another state first week in may.if that changes i will be out there in the p/u lookin for a place to camp out.
have fun guys
shawn

Groucho
03-22-2006, 01:01 PM
We're heading out either Sunday morning really early (3-4am) or really late (7-8PM), so the young lady (1 year old) can sleep. Probably less traffic then, too.

gcmandrake
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm planning on doing the Sunday to Sunday thang. I haven't made any accomodations yet. I guess I'd better get on the stick.

Matt

nuclearlemon
03-22-2006, 11:10 PM
i don't know what i'm doing yet . :rolleyes:

treerootCO
03-22-2006, 11:22 PM
If Spanish Trails runs like I think they do....(hotel style like Matt was thinking) The first ones there with a reservation will get a spot. The last ones there with a reservation won't :D

I'll be there Sunday - Sunday...

Beater
03-23-2006, 07:06 AM
I am starting to double think going out on Tuesday, maybe come out on sunday and bring my canoe/fishing stuff. Would anyone else be up for that?

j

Kipper
03-23-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm probably heading out Monday, or possibly Tuesday afternoon and I'm trying to book a group site, because I know of a lot of people that are campsite-less. Most of the usual group sites are already booked though :(

http://www.blm.gov/utah/moab/gig.html

Uncle Ben
03-23-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm probably heading out Monday, or possibly Tuesday afternoon and I'm trying to book a group site, because I know of a lot of people that are campsite-less. Most of the usual group sites are already booked though :(

http://www.blm.gov/utah/moab/gig.html

Kipp,
I'll make it worth your while if ya find a spot for a couple weekend squatters! ;) We will eat all your food and we'll drink all your beer but then again you can do the same with our's! :cheers:

Kipper
03-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Kipp,
I'll make it worth your while if ya find a spot for a couple weekend squatters! ;) We will eat all your food and we'll drink all your beer but then again you can do the same with our's! :cheers:

We'll be glad to have you. I'm working on it. I'll let you know what I come up with.

:kipper:

bh4rnnr
04-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Wow, only two weeks away :eek: . Looks like I better get cracking and do some work on the truck :weld: . Why do I always procrastinate these things :confused: