PDA

View Full Version : FJ60 free stuff

ElliottB
06-19-2009, 02:04 PM
I will update this periodically as I will be getting rid of many old (but still valuable) parts from my 60. If interested just PM me. I don't have any pics at the moment but descriptions will do them justice.

-(2) FJ60 front fenders. Drivers side has a dent about 3" in diameter. It is brown in color and the paint is in fair condition. Passenger side is fairly dent free but the paint is oxidizing pretty badly.

-(1) FJ60 front valence. Good condition but a little pitted from road debris.

-(1) FJ60 passenger seat. It is missing the seat bottom but the back is included and is in excellent condition. Blue/gray in color. It does not come with mounts/sliders.

-Middle section of carpet. Olive green in color, in decent condition, no real noticeable stains. Vaccuumed and steam cleaned so it's about as good as it gets.

-(1) Rear lower tailgate. Has the typical rust spot where the 4WD emblem goes. Otherwise it is fairly structurally sound and not too rusty.

I don't want to ship any of these items so just PM me and you can pick it up yourself in the Denver area. I will take donations in the form of beer :D

Thanks for looking.