PDA

View Full Version : LEDs--Nakman...

Mendocino
06-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Tim,

I took this picture for you today. I was at a commerical real estate summit for intelligent buildings today and there were lost of LED lighting vendors (http://www.illumitron.com/). These things were shockingly bright; they had different color panels that were magnetic and literally changed in seconds; They also were TCP-IP addressable.:cool: It was all very interesting.:)

nakman
06-25-2009, 03:55 PM
That's cool, thanks Jeff.. would be sweet to see those panels in my ceiling here instead of the fluorescent tubes, particularly if I could change their color and output! :)

Rezarf
06-26-2009, 12:20 PM
My trailer is going LED everywhere, they make SOOOO much sense for a self contained electrical system and they last so dang long... long live the LED's!

However, as soon as I convert it all over, then you and I both know that something new and improved will come out ;)

jacdaw
06-26-2009, 12:28 PM
I'm looking forward to affordable LED home lighting solutions. It makes so much sense to replace incandescent and fluorescent bulbs with LED arrays. Every interior bulb in my hilux is now LED. Not quite ready to go LED headlights yet tho.:rolleyes: