PDA

View Full Version : Cbc

Crash
06-26-2009, 07:26 PM
The Central Breakfast Club got off to a good start this morning at Jack 'N Grill with CBone, RicardoJM and Crash chowing down on some mighty good grub. While not quite Gunther Toody-type trashtalking, the server did give the C two some guff for eating "foo foo" pancakes and French toast but Ricardo saved the day by eating a well-rounded meal of everything but the proverbial kitchen sink smothered with red chili (who?) while making it look easy. A second CBC will be happening soon and a likely spot has already been scoped out. Remember, those that show get to choose the next spot so if you want a breakfast close to home, be there, or be square.

Inukshuk
06-26-2009, 08:03 PM
When and where? I figured this wasn't happening. I love Jack N Grill and am a regular. Did Jack have his cherry Charger parked outside?

CBone
06-26-2009, 09:39 PM
didn't see a cherry charger, but did see a nice old Triumph Bonneville.

Crash
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
When and where? I figured this wasn't happening. I love Jack N Grill and am a regular. Did Jack have his cherry Charger parked outside?

It was simple enough for the three of us to figure out Daniel - no code used in the thread that got us there this morning. The Charger was there but its nose was sticking outside of its parking spot so I backed into it with the Slee non-tire carrier bumper. You know who got the best of that dust up!
:cheers:

Uncle Ben
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Very Cool!!!!! :thumb::thumb: Northside was weak on attandance today but we did our favorite Eggcredible so it was all good.....really I mean it was ALL good! :thumb::thumb: Kudos for Central! Time for Southside to get their butts outta bed!

jacdaw
06-26-2009, 10:51 PM
Dude, our sorry butts are out of bed and at work before you guys are even getting your first cup of coffee. Slackers. We should expect to see you for the 3:45 breakfast meet-up, then?I'd come down for that time slot. I bet I could make it back home before the rush hour started.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:In fact that would get me back in time for NSTBC. Kevin, you wanna carpool?:rolleyes: We can't ignore Dave's :gauntlet:

Uncle Ben
06-26-2009, 11:07 PM
I'd come down for that time slot. I bet I could make it back home before the rush hour started.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:In fact that would get me back in time for NSTBC. Kevin, you wanna carpool?:rolleyes: We can't ignore Dave's :gauntlet:

I'm in! I will bet a breakfast that Yota doesn't even show! :p: :hill:

Crash
06-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Just as the CBC meet up thread was hijacked so badly that Esquire Inukshuk couldn't figure out the date, time and place and missed the premier event now the report of the first CBC gathering is being diluted by smack talking wannabes. Get your own bleeping thread ya ***ks!

Uncle Ben
06-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Just as the CBC meet up thread was hijacked so badly that Esquire Inukshuk couldn't figure out the date, time and place and missed the premier event now the report of the first CBC gathering is being diluted by smack talking wannabes. Get your own bleeping thread ya ***ks!

Someone had to put some life in it! Was starting to sound like girls night at the spider races....:eek::lmao::bolt:

jacdaw
06-26-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm in! I will bet a breakfast that Yota doesn't even show! :p: :hill:Well, the Southsiders have to organize first.

Crash
06-27-2009, 10:46 AM
What, backing a big-ass bumper into a cherry Charger wasn't exciting enough for you? I'll try harder next time. ;)

Someone had to put some life in it! Was starting to sound like girls night at the spider races....:eek::lmao::bolt:

Uncle Ben
06-27-2009, 11:09 AM
What, backing a big-ass bumper into a cherry Charger wasn't exciting enough for you? I'll try harder next time. ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
OK your right....pretty hard to top that on the entertainment scale...;) :bowdown::cool::hill:

Crash
06-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Not quite as entertaining as a firetruck rolling down a hill and landing on a '69 Firebird. I think that was karmic payback for painting a GM product a Chrysler Corp. pee green!

RicardoJM
06-27-2009, 02:12 PM
The Charger was there and the company was grand. It is nice to just get together grab some grub and shoot the breeze. No pictures for the trip report, but I may have to work on that for next time.