PDA

View Full Version : I still can't believe what happen to me today

FJBRADY
06-27-2009, 06:30 PM
So the :Princess: and I are in Salida with the FJC. On the way over we did Medano Pass and today Hancock Pass, Pomerory Lakes, and Tin Cup Pass.

Michele ends up driving 75% on the trail!!!!! I felt as if she detached the unit and placed it on the dash the whole time I was in the passenger seat. It is boring to ride shotgun.

Bad news: I am going to have to drive the 40 and the FJC to every trail from now on that is rated 6 or below.

Good news: At least if I am driving one of the trucks I wont be clutching my purse, literally speaking, like I was today:confused:

Shark Bait
06-27-2009, 09:14 PM
Been there, done that! Not used to clutching my purse, either. :o

nuclearlemon
06-28-2009, 11:56 AM
cool! nothing better than another cruiser chick in the world!

FJBRADY
06-28-2009, 04:25 PM
All I did was show her how to raise the height of the seat in the FJC, so she can see over the dash, and now she wants to drive all over the place including Cruise Moab next year!

She did pretty well after I told her she was dragging the truck down the right side of the trail hitting every branch there was.

I created a monster.....she even wants to do a wheel stand:eek:

ElliottB
06-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Hang onto her tight! She might not even give you junk about new mods... just tell her that they are for "her" rig. :D

RockRunner
06-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Sharon drives some of the trails too. In Moab she did Kane creek and Poison Spyder, in CO she has driven China mans, the in BV. Also a bunch of other places around here. I really like teaching her how to drive better, it all started when we were supposed to go to the Rubithon. I wanted to make sure she could drive the truck in case my back went out.

Enjoy it, it makes 4wheeling more fun and easier to spend money on the rig because they understand why.