PDA

View Full Version : Potentially Free Truck Bits in Fort Collins

Cheese
07-07-2009, 05:29 PM
I am moving to a new place and have a bunch of truck things that I don't want/need or really have a use for any more. This list includes, but is not limited to:

AP Solid axle gusset, new never used or installed $20?
Fabbed Upper Link with new rod ends $25?
Fabbed lower link with used rod end and used Johnny Joint $20?
Fabbed Upper Link with used rod ends $20?
Generic Mudflaps

All of it is in Fort Collins.

All of it can be free if you come and look. Some possible prices are listed. I would take a beer or a crude but not grossly offensive joke or cash in return as you saw fit. It all has value, I am not asking you to get rid of my trash, there is just no easy way to put it somewhere useful. I hope that you guys have a use for it!

Please reply, PM or stop by.

Thanks, lets make it happen

Uncle Ben
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM
what are the link specs? *(OD, wall, length, rod end size, etc....)

AxleIke
07-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Might come check out the PP ARB line. Not this week tho, too much happening.

Cheese
07-07-2009, 06:25 PM
They were built for a slightly modified 2nd Gen 4Runner rear end. Uppers were 3/16's and built to adjust from about 12" long to as much shank as you're comfortable with.

Rod ends look to be a 5/8 through bolt and not sure on the shank. I'm down an eye these days so precise measuring is hard.

Isaac, no worries. If push comes to shove, my bro is in Boulder and I can send a box down with him. Headed to Idaho next week to celebrate summer school being done but will be back.

Thanks.

RockRunner
07-08-2009, 10:30 AM
Do you still have your gas tank? Would be interested in that.

60wag
07-08-2009, 01:17 PM
How's 10$ sound for the winch fairlead? I'm also in Boulder if that makes transport easier. I'll be out of town for two weeks starting Sunday so no rush.

Bruce

Cheese
07-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Gas tank foolishly disappeared several years ago. If I only knew now what I knew then...

Sounds like I need to shake out a Boulder run or coordinate with my bro.

Thanks gents.

Cheese
08-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Bruce,

The fairlead is with Isaac in Boulder. I assume you two will cross paths sooner or later.

The rest of the stuff is still sitting up here minus what Isaac didn't want.

Thanks.

thefatkid
08-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Do you still have those links for the back of the 4runner? Were they stock replacements?

Cheese
08-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Sadly no.

I have a lower, a used upper and an incomplete, unused upper.

They disappeared somewhere between the back of the shop and my moving up here.

Air Randy
08-11-2009, 11:05 AM
If anyone is coming down towards Denver I would be interested in at least 1 of the SS ARB air lines.