PDA

View Full Version : Joining the ranks of Red_Chilli and Cheeseman

ttubb
07-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Well, my son (Justin aka "Taildragon") and I decided to swap vehicles. He gets my 95 FZJ-80 (more room for three small kids) and I get his 4Runner.

This is a really cool rig, built up by the guy that owns All-Pro Offroad. Highly modified and very capable. We decided to keep it all in the family. Soon to be seen on the Colorado Trails. See link for description...Terry

http://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/285128-1991-4runner-sas-37s-bentonville-ar.html

Now if I can just get Cheeseman to help me keep it upright......

Uncle Ben
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Bummer.....and we really liked you too! Sorry to see you go..... :bawl: :rip: :banghead: :lol: ;) :p: :bill:

AxleIke
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
AH HA HA HA HA!!!! We have you now!

Welcome to the mini truck club!!!

Sweet ride. Can't wait to see it in person!

Squishy!
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Ya our side is better. we have cookies. :bill:

corsair23
07-23-2009, 12:52 PM
What a great looking 4Runner :thumb:

Personally, for your use/needs I'd say you made a good "trade"...I'd probably trade my LX in a heartbeat for the Red Chili or similar if it weren't for the need to have the space for the chitlins :)

Plus, Justin says you guys have cookies...All us 80s guys ever get is lattes...:lmao:

RockRunner
07-23-2009, 01:23 PM
That is the way!:thumb: We need more mini's!!! I saw that one for sale and it was real tempting, welcome to the mini club:cool: and don't worry what UB says............he knows he rather have a MINI :rolleyes:

PS, the 91's wheel great and if the rear springs have been done right you get amazing flex out of them. Mine flexed like crazy.....a little mushy on the road but hey it wheels.

Uncle Ben
07-23-2009, 01:31 PM
That is the way!:thumb: We need more mini's!!! I saw that one for sale and it was real tempting, welcome to the mini club:cool: and don't worry what UB says............he knows he rather have a MINI :rolleyes:

PS, the 91's wheel great and if the rear springs have been done right you get amazing flex out of them. Mine flexed like crazy.....a little mushy on the road but hey it wheels.

I would take a Mini if Charlize came with it!

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/426.jpg

Red_Chili
07-23-2009, 01:41 PM
With 4.88s and 37s you definitely won't be buzzing as you motor down the highway!

At 5,280 ft. I foresee another 3.4 conversion in your near future... 4.88s are purrrrrrfect for the 3.4 with 35s and would, I think, be great with 37s.

Then you can pass all the 80s going uphill. Except UB's of course. When his hubs and front ring gear aren't broken. :lmao:

Rezarf
07-24-2009, 11:34 AM
That is a good looking 4runner! Nice score...

UB, I am proud of you... such restraint ;)