PDA

View Full Version : 1979 Boler 17' Travel Trailer For Sale

maxsdad
07-24-2009, 08:40 AM
We bought this trailer in overall good condition about 3 years ago, and soon outgrew it, so replaced it with another bigger one. We are asking $3500 firm.
Boler fiberglass trailers are famous for their light weight - this one is 17 ft long and has a filled weight of approximately 2400 lbs. Very easy to tow by lighter vehicles.
It sleeps 4 plus more if there are small kids.
It has a stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, shower/toilet, furnace, fresh/grey/black water tanks, dual propane/electricity system and a suprising amount of storage. Comes with all the original documentation.
Bolers are no longer made, but if you research the boler online, you'll find it remains a very popular travel trailer. It was originally made in Canada, and has become something of a sub-culture.
This trailer is in original condition, but you can click on the following link - http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-RVs-trailers-1979-17-Boler-serial-number-9506017-W0QQAdIdZ129206374 for an idea of what they are worth when fixed up.
New tires all the way around.

The bad -
-the fridge doesn't seem to work, but the freezer does.
-never used the furnace, so not sure if it works, although not sure why it wouldn't.

I only have one picture at the moment, but there are plenty of pictures of the layout online...Please let me know if you are interested and I'll take more pictures when I'm in the mountains next weekend.