PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: home stereo stuff!

nakman
03-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey folks, here's a great way to free up some space in your garage or basement, plus give something back to the club! The CMMSO needs your help. that's right, the Cruise Moab Mobile Sales Office is in dire need of some decent stereo equipment.

Receiver, CD player, speakers.. all donations are welcome, but more than anything we need a receiver. Not talking THX or 5.1 here, but it needs to have at least a couple RCA inputs, so we can hook video cameras and portable music devices to it. The speakers just need to be decent enough to get the job done... some ambiance during registration, a little relaxation music in the evening, and playbacks during movie time.

So who's got some old stuff?

Ron Helmuth
03-27-2006, 02:50 PM
i have 2 older TV sets I could donate but no audio equipment, let me know if you need a 20" TV monitor with tuner (only goes to channel 53)

ronzilla

nakman
03-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks anyway Ron, we've got a projector for displaying the videos.. just need more sound! :cheers:

Rzeppa
03-27-2006, 08:33 PM
I've got a pair of home stereo speakers and an EQ I'd be more than willing to donate. Possibly a cassette deck too, need to dig through the closet...

IanB
03-28-2006, 11:36 AM
I have a receiver you can have.

Uncle Ben
03-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Hmmmm missed this post earlier....I have an old Pioneer 500watt 5.1surround sound, amp/reciever I would donate.....with remote! :D

I think I might have an extra old DVD player too!

nakman
03-28-2006, 05:43 PM
Alright!!! Ian, you going to be at the meeting next week? If not let's hook up this weekend.

Jeff, speakers would be sweet. but what's a cassette deck? :confuse2: :bolt:

edit: hey, now we're cookin, thanks Uncle Ben!

Uncle Ben
03-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Alright!!! Ian, you going to be at the meeting next week? If not let's hook up this weekend.

Jeff, speakers would be sweet. but what's a cassette deck? :confuse2: :bolt:

edit: hey, now we're cookin, thanks Uncle Ben!

Just need a sub and 5 speakers and we be cookin' wit gas! :thumb: