View Full Version : Perry's Cruise Moab 2009 pics
08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Better late than never I guess, plus i'm tired of playing the waiting game (<--- tried looking for referance but got a lot of nothing).
On to the pics....
1) The gang finishing up work on Skelator
2) Some good eye candy around the shop
3) Yeah, I slept well that night
4) Testing out my new rear end
5) Getting destracted on my way to Moab
08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
1) Always love old machinery
2) Looking south east, La Sals in the distance
3) Running Steel Bender with the Hartmans on Saturday after the Rod show. Always fun to hang with those guys...
4) Ryan having fun with the Jeep
5) Having fun wheeling my rig
08-05-2009, 09:12 PM
1) Dave Hartmans old 40. Sorry, but this is just going to be hard for me to get used to....
2) Gary spots Daves brother Dan up the harder line on the waterfall
3) Nother angle and some good views:p:
4) Dan taking a moment to enjoy the clouds:flop:
5) Enjoying the views during the recovery
08-05-2009, 09:20 PM
And more still...
1) Back into Beef Basin, gonna be honest that this place just rocks....
2) Checking out an old ruin
3) Two good looking rigs
4) Nother angle of some great views
5) Watching the light fade behind the rocks on the first night
08-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Pretty nice pics, let's see some more. I missed the meeting so I figure I'll check the pages here.
08-05-2009, 09:25 PM
1) South Spring
2) Sir Robbie
3) The gang
4) Matt enjoys the views while.....
5) Robbie clears a path down into Gypsum Canyon
08-05-2009, 09:31 PM
1) Chris Davis
2) The rewards of or hike:cool::bowdown::beer:
3) Trust us, the water was refreshing!
4) Nuther water fall below the pool we hung out in, a terrible spot indeed
5) Yep, this place sucks, think i'll go hang out in LA for a week......
08-05-2009, 09:48 PM
1) Indian Paintbrushes
2) Our Destination for the afternoon:cool:
3) Chris and Robbie, they match so well!
4) Matt joins in on the fun
5) Chris showing his good side:p:
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
1) It was a tight fit into the ancient ruin
2) Though there was some good views
3) Took a bit of climbing to get there
4) Chris decided to dress up for dinner
5) The sun sets as I look east
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
1) Last look at camp
2) First and last look at Paul, showed up at midnight for a :beer:, slept in the driver seat then headed off to the Swell the next day. What a trooper!
3) At the turn off for Lock Hart Basin
4) Information Sign, were getting close to Moab!!
5) Looking back towards lunch and or climb up...
08-05-2009, 10:15 PM
3) Marco and Robbie
4) The group
08-05-2009, 10:25 PM
From the Thursday E-hill Run
08-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the rewind. That was a great trip full of great pics! :perry:
08-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Making me miss Utah. Need to get out into the desert soon! :beer:
Good pics! I love that green FJC -- almost a perfect match with my 40!
08-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Sorry for the delay, got distracted last night reading my new book on Glen Canyon:)
Onto more pics:
1) Brian Wilson
2) Onward to the overlook
4) Took this one while walking.....
5) Needles overlook
08-07-2009, 07:58 PM
1) The gangs all here, well almost:p:
2) Nathaniel coming down E-Hill
3) Nathaniel again
4) Nakman coming down E-Hill
5) Brian Wilson almost to the bottom
08-07-2009, 08:06 PM
More from fins on Friday, this is about all I got....
08-07-2009, 08:14 PM
1) Group shot at the overlook on the Wipe Out Hill Trail
2) The group enjoying the views
3) A wet day
4) Nother group shot
5) Views from the Tunnels
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
3) Lunch time!
5) Kim, Daniel (with a half ass thumbs up:rolleyes:) and Cindy
08-07-2009, 08:30 PM
1) Nathaniel races the young ones to the top, I think he lost
2) Good views once you get there though
3) The group during lunch, can you spot the broken rig:confused:
4) "Working" on the broken Red Chili
08-07-2009, 08:38 PM
1) We had to stop while working on Bills rig, not for the fact the his son took all his tolls, but for the awesome weather that greated us
3) The weather calms down
4) Some good light that afternoon
5) Kim, with a non working 4wd, drives down Wipe Out Hill
08-07-2009, 08:45 PM
1) Tim spots a Canadian Fj down
2) Bills turn with the broken Chili
3) Getting close
4) Exploring a slot Canyon Daniel found, sorry for the darkness..
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.