PDA

View Full Version : finally moving

TIMZTOY
08-08-2009, 06:13 AM
hurray to me.
i was offered a job/guaranteed a job yesterday in the Littleton area.
so ill be moving this month end of August first of September.
hell I'd figure id ask, i was wondering if anyone would possible have a spare room to rent for about a month, give or take a week or two so that ill be-able to Waite for my checks to start coming in. i don't know if my new job is weekly or bi weekly pay, which could take 2-4 weeks depending on when they are in there pay period.
it would be myself (29) my wife (29) and our pure blood chocolate lab (7) well behaved, QUIET unless you ring the door bell.
i know its a long shot, but you don't know if you don't ask.. i might not even need it, but i just want to keep all my options open at this time,:cheers:

PabloCruise
08-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Congratulations!

I do not have space, but seeing as how I am up in the Fort Collins area, that wouldn't work for you too well.

Our border collie might want your lab to come stay over though!

Congrats again on th job! You are moving from Key West, correct?

TIMZTOY
08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
yea. moving up from key west florida. hoping to join the club, but im conserned i wont be accepted in, because my truck is a prerunner (for now)
got a SAS in the works, already have a axle and t-case.. :weld::risingsun

nakman
08-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Hey that's cool you're moving, welcome.. sorry no space though plus we're up on the north side of the city as well but congrats on the job! awesome.

And hey I wouldn't sweat the pre-runner, if I were moving my family across country acceptance to the RS would be pretty low on the priority list. But IMO as long as you have a t-case you're golden, just toss it in the bed and "install" it with a ratchet strap. :)

have a safe drive up to Colorado you guys will love it here. :cheers:

Hulk
08-10-2009, 09:02 AM
concerned i wont be accepted in, because my truck is a prerunner (for now)
got a SAS in the works, already have a axle and t-case.

I wouldn't worry about that -- welcome to Colorado!

MDH33
08-10-2009, 10:30 AM
yea. moving up from key west florida. hoping to join the club, but im conserned i wont be accepted in, because my truck is a prerunner (for now)

Have you met any of us? You might not want to join after you do. :hill:

PabloCruise
08-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Have you met any of us? You might not want to join after you do. :hill:

Werd!!!

TIMZTOY
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM
i dont need to meet you, i already know all of you.. we all share the same blood "TOYOTA" and thats all that matters !!! :cheers::woot:

TIMZTOY
09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
just arrived in Denver yea to me. Just droped off the tools. And is now looking for something to do I also might need a place to crash for tonight because timmbuck2 won't be home till tommorw I belive.
(636)248-6369

Call if anyone wants to kick it I don't know anyone in Denver yet

Mendocino
09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
just arrived in Denver yea to me. Just droped off the tools. And is now looking for something to do I also might need a place to crash for tonight because timmbuck2 won't be home till tommorw I belive.
(636)248-6369

Call if anyone wants to kick it I don't know anyone in Denver yet

Tim,

we can put you up. Calling now.

M

bh4rnnr
09-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Tim,

we can put you up. Calling now.

M

Tim, let me know if that falls through. Will be leaving early for Delta (western slope) tomorro but you can crash in my studio (have an extra bed) if need be. Will monitor thread.

TIMZTOY
09-05-2009, 10:31 AM
thanks guys. Jeff put me up for the nite. Great guy. Great family. Sunday I'm headed back out to his house to get both 40 running properlly. Leist I can do for the hospality

timmbuck2
09-05-2009, 12:38 PM
see you at my place this afternoon? made it back this morning :)