PDA

View Full Version : Caption fun...

Uncle Ben
03-28-2006, 09:31 PM
It's been a while so I pulled one of Perry's excellant pics thats prime for clean captions.....have fun! :D

Romer
03-28-2006, 09:39 PM
Looks like a scene from Night of the Living Dead and Mike is Dinner

Uncle Ben
03-28-2006, 09:44 PM
It's been a while so I pulled one of Perry's excellant pics thats prime for clean captions.....have fun! :D

"After slipping the submarine into the water at the boat doc Captain Nemo Treeroot prepared to search for sunkin' f motors to use for future anchors."

Uncle Ben
03-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Looks like a scene from Night of the Living Dead and Mike is Dinner

:lmao: :clap:

Beater
03-28-2006, 09:58 PM
really man! she SWORE she was 18!

Hulk
03-28-2006, 10:19 PM
"These people and their stinkin' new cars and their cell phones and their on-board navigation systems and their headrest DVD players for the kids...they don't know what a real Cruiser is! Why I oughta just run them all over now. Yeah! That's it, run them over and drip a little oil on them in the process...no jury will ever convict me....damn, the engine won't start! Maybe if I just sit here quietly and wait, the engine will cool down and I can get it to start...and THEN they'll see! Ah, they were lucky this time, but next time, I'm telling you, next time they'll feel the power of the 45LV and they'll recognize -- no, worship -- yes worship! worship the awesome thunder and strength that is the classic Cruiser wagon of yore. For now, I just sit quietly and wait, wait wait..."

nakman
03-29-2006, 08:59 AM
"You know, I should really build up this LV then give it to Nakman. I bet he'd like that... and I'm sure his wife wouldn't mind... " :rolleyes:

bh4rnnr
03-29-2006, 05:44 PM
Guy in orange shirt: " Hmmm, his is the same direction as the rest of the group, even the new ones. I wonder why that red cruisers bezel was upside down, is he trying to prove something :confused: " :hill: :lmao: :lmao: :flop: :beer: