PDA

View Full Version : Jack/Jack stands

ElliottB
09-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Since I've moved out here, I've been using this tiny little jack that I found in my landlords basement. I need a REAL jack and some REAL jackstands. If anyone has some they want to part with, let me know. Thanks!

-E

Art Volmer
09-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Harbor Freight has sales all the time on that stuff and they sell them cheap even when it is not on sale. Pop in and look around.:thumb:

RicardoJM
09-04-2009, 11:26 AM
+2 on Harbor Freight for jack stands. I picked up 3 ton craftsman jack stands at Sears or WalMart and they work ok but I keep thinking I'm going to get the bigger 6 ton stands at HF (http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Category.taf?CategoryID=711). They go on sale once or twice a month. I believe they are on sale now.

RockRunner
09-04-2009, 12:43 PM
If you are looking at buying than X3 on HF I have their whole set up and it worked great.

If you need to borrow them for a little while you can use mine. I am not using them right now so let me know if you need them.

ElliottB
09-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Wow, the HF stands are dirt cheap. I'll probably pick up a couple of sets this weekend. Thanks for the offers and heads up everyone!

Shark Bait
09-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I've got a Sears Jack with stands, NIB, never used. Cheap. Make me an offer.

corsair23
09-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Wow, the HF stands are dirt cheap. I'll probably pick up a couple of sets this weekend. Thanks for the offers and heads up everyone!

Picked up a set of the 3 ton ones Wed night for $14.99 with coupon I found in a magazine. Might look around and also I believe they price match sales on the web so bring a printout :)