PDA

View Full Version : $140 dollars later I avoid a $30 ticket. LOL

jettaglxdriver
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
So today a parking cop warned me about not having a front plate on my cruiser and I decided I need to get it put on there. So I went out a purchased a drill bit and tap along with screws and lock washers and headed back to the crib. When I got home I found out the drill my roomy has sucks and has no power so I went down to lowes and got me a 18v Hitachi Lithium Ion cordless drill for $120.

Needless to say I now have a front license plate on my truck now and the new drill gets a huge thumbs up from me.

Shark Bait
09-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Don't worry. That drill will be perfect on the trail when you shear your steering knuckle studs and have to drill them out to use an easy out on them. :eek::D

MDH33
09-10-2009, 07:44 AM
This reminds of a ticket I got two years ago. $50 ticket, if I recall, for forgetting to stick my new registration sticker on my MC plate. I went to see the judge to show him my current registration, hoping he would waive the ticket. Instead, he slapped me with the ticket AND court costs, so I ended ended up paying $125... :mad:

jettaglxdriver
09-10-2009, 08:29 AM
DOH.

Yeah I cannot say I just purchased the new drill for this so it's all good.

timmbuck2
09-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Don't worry. That drill will be perfect on the trail when you shear your steering knuckle studs and have to drill them out to use an easy out on them. :eek::D

Hmm...and how would you know that Chris???