PDA

View Full Version : Shackles-Ubolts & lift spacers-Fenders

Air Randy
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
I have a pair of brand new heavy duty "Mule" brand dog bone shackles. They are Laser-cut from 3/8" plate steel, zinc plated, mil-spec wrinkle black powder coated, with a brushed aluminum MULE badge. They come with 18mm greasable bolts and grade "C" stover nuts, 5" eye to eye. $75 OBO

I also have a brand new set of HD U bolts with lock nuts & washers. These are 5/8" diameter by 11" long with 1.5" lift spacer blocks. These will fit the rear axle on an FJ40 if you drill out the plate to accomodate the slightly larger diameter of these bolts. This is a quick way to get 1.5" of lift in the rear if you're sagging a bit. $50 OBO

I also have both stock front fenders off of my FJ40. They are in pretty good shape other than you can see where the previous owner did some bondo work on the typical rust spot right above the inner brace point. You have to look close to see it, but it's there. Make me a reasonable offer?

ElliottB
09-13-2009, 09:42 PM
PM sent!

PabloCruise
09-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Not sure what Elliott is PM'ing you on, but if those shackles are the correct length to replace my rears, I would be interested.