PDA

View Full Version : Murdoch's has large burlap sacks in stock

Caribou Sandstorm
09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
I was at Murdoch's a few days ago and they have the large Burlap rice or grain sacks, new and unused for $1.99. These make great trash collectors to hang from your spare tire..

Thought some of you might want to know and pick up a few.

Murdoch's reminds me of the farmers/ranchers version of REI.

I love this store, last year I found medium sized used ammo cans for 5 bucks.

Uncle Ben
09-15-2009, 03:15 PM
I was at Murdoch's a few days ago and they have the large Burlap rice or grain sacks, new and unused for $1.99. These make great trash collectors to hang from your spare tire..

Thought some of you might want to know and pick up a few.

Murdoch's reminds me of the farmers/ranchers version of REI.

I love this store, last year I found medium sized used ammo cans for 5 bucks.

The ammo cans are back at the one in Longmont! I was just there last week and they had a mountain of them. Murdocks is a great store but insulting them by comparing them to the "anti-off-road" group funding REI is just mean!

Caribou Sandstorm
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Easy big fella...Not looking to start anything, just passing on a friendly heads up and that I like the variety of the store..

I like both stores..They both like my money..

OK the funny thing about the sacks for sale, which I purposely left out of the OP, is that they have a large picture of a muslim woman with the veil over her face (I forget what that is called)..I guess they would not be selling that at REI....haha....And the lady at Murdoch's wondered why they were not selling as fast as years passed....

Uncle Ben
09-15-2009, 04:38 PM
Easy big fella...Not looking to start anything, just passing on a friendly heads up and that I like the variety of the store..

I like both stores..They both like my money..

OK the funny thing about the sacks for sale, which I purposely left out of the OP, is that they have a large picture of a muslim woman with the veil over her face (I forget what that is called)..I guess they would not be selling that at REI....haha....And the lady at Murdoch's wondered why they were not selling as fast as years passed....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:;):hill:

RockRunner
09-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Littleton Murdoch's had cans there about two weeks ago, can't say if they have them now anymore.

Jacket
09-16-2009, 02:22 PM
Burlap sack races at CM 2010?