PDA

View Full Version : Snow Tomorrow

powderpig
09-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Yea I excited, we are expecting snow here at my elevation late tonight through wed afternoon. I just a little excited about this:D
What a great summer, I looked at the Farmers Alamnac (both of them).
Both predict more mositure for this region. But one predicts colder than normal temps for the winter:) and the other warmer than normal temps. :(

Yes I want to ski and have fun this winter, I want SNOW!:cheers:

art hog
09-22-2009, 11:53 AM
5" in Rollinsville on monday. And have herd 6-12 tonight. I better start thinking about fixing the ATV. might need to plow this winter.

Uncle Ben
09-22-2009, 12:20 PM
BRING IT AWN! :thumb::thumb::bowdown::snow:

TIMZTOY
09-22-2009, 01:25 PM
BRING IT AWN! :thumb::thumb::bowdown::snow:

I second that. Bring it on. The florida man is ready!!!!!!!

MDH33
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
We got 6 or 7 yesterday, but it's already mostly melted. As long as it's sunny on Saturday for the 40's Only Run, I'll be happy.

Bighead
09-22-2009, 02:22 PM
We picked up a couple of inches in Woodland Park...mostly melted now. The wx forecast is calling for a couple of more inches tonight.

corsair23
09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
I second that. Bring it on. The florida man is ready!!!!!!!

That's what you say now :hill:

Need to find that funny little story about the guy that moves and loves the snow...at first :lmao:

I'm all for a ton of snow, as long as it stays WEST, away from DIA...I have a flight out at 1:46pm tomorrow destined to get me to mass amounts of :beer: that I would prefer isn't delayed...I really don't want to spend a night or more in Chicago :rolleyes: - Nothing against Chicago, but it ain't Munich and Octoberfest :hill:

Uncle Ben
09-22-2009, 03:17 PM
That's what you say now :hill:

Need to find that funny little story about the guy that moves and loves the snow...at first :lmao:

:hill:

Got it....warning F-bombs within!

http://www.in-my-opinion.org/in-my-opinion-1855.html

nuclearlemon
09-22-2009, 03:34 PM
let it snow let it snow let it snow.

guess i better get on insulating the house soon :rolleyes:

bh4rnnr
09-22-2009, 05:05 PM
5" in Rollinsville on monday. And have herd 6-12 tonight. I better start thinking about fixing the ATV. might need to plow this winter.

Could always call the Plow King:hill:

"When the snow starts a fallin, there's a man you should be callin... that's KL5-4796, let it ring! Mr. Plow is a loser, and I think he's a boozer. So you'd better make that call to the Plow King!"

Could care less about Skiing, but always enjoy a good winter. Thinking a winter camping trip or two to the cabin might be in order;)

And Jeff:mad::bowdown::beer::beer::beer:

CardinalFJ60
09-22-2009, 05:40 PM
Plow King!? I'm all about Mr. Plow...we all know if you need to rescue the kids from school, Mr. Plow is your man. He'll dump that silo of salt right on the school.

Mendocino
09-22-2009, 06:20 PM
No snow tonight in Karlsruhe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlsruhe)...but the beer is good.:beer::)

pmccumber
09-22-2009, 08:23 PM
No snow tonight in Karlsruhe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karlsruhe)...but the beer is good.:beer::)

Hey, we boxed up a laser heading to Karlsruhe today. Small world.

jettaglxdriver
09-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Plow King!? I'm all about Mr. Plow...we all know if you need to rescue the kids from school, Mr. Plow is your man. He'll dump that silo of salt right on the school.

I can speak for Denver Public Schools you won't need the plow at the school but you might need it to get through the city. LOL

Actually we don't even have our plow on the trucks yet.