PDA

View Full Version : House for Sale - Highlands Ranch

Tch2fly
09-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Firelight Subdivision: Berkley Homes Greyrock model - 1987 square feet
Many upgrades including custom built-in entertainment units and work station.
3 Bedrooms plus a loft and study. 10' ceilings on main floor with 2x6 construction.
Large Master bedorrom with 5-piece bath, walk-in closet with Closet Factory built-in shelving and storage unit.
Large custom built deck in professionally landscaped yard with mountian views.
5 min walk from 3000 acres of "private" (HR residents only) open space with miles of hiking and biking trails.
Close to schools and shopping.

Now the good stuff:D

Large 2 1/2 car garage with professionally installed, easy to clean, epoxy flooring. Perfect for built/lifted trucks it has an 8' garage door with 12' foor ceilings. Completely finished and insulated with flourescent lighting and plenty of outlets. Nice work space with tons of storage countertop space. Large utility sink with hot/cold water.

Listed at $329,900

PM for more info

nakman
09-25-2009, 11:29 AM
That garage is affectionately referred to as the Garage-Mahal... the floor is actually pleasurable to lay on and the work area in back with sink in the corner is just icing on the cake. :bowdown:

RicardoJM
09-25-2009, 11:40 AM
That garage is affectionately referred to as the Garage-Mahal... the floor is actually pleasurable to lay on and the work area in back with sink in the corner is just icing on the cake. :bowdown:

Here, here; without a doubt the nicest garage floor I have ever worked on. :thumb:

AxleIke
09-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Goodness. That would be a PERFECT garage for me. Too bad its a pipe dream.

Best of luck on the sale! Bump for you!

Uncle Ben
09-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Goodness. That would be a PERFECT garage for me. Too bad its a pipe dream.

Best of luck on the sale! Bump for you!

If ya put the pipe down maybe you could swing it! :rolleyes: :lmao::lmao:

timmbuck2
09-25-2009, 01:50 PM
here, Here; Without A Doubt The Nicest Garage Floor I Have Ever Worked On. :thumb:

X3 Or X4 Or X99!

Hulk
09-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah, that is one sweet garage floor. I didn't even remember what the rest of the house looked like.

Bikeman
09-25-2009, 08:37 PM
The Magna bike needs to go. Then you may get your asking price.

AxleIke
09-26-2009, 12:05 AM
If ya put the pipe down maybe you could swing it! :rolleyes: :lmao::lmao:

Hey, no pipe here man. Just an underpaid working fool like the rest of us.

Out of curiosity last year, I ran my credit and got a quote on what I'd qualify for in a loan. I was very pleasantly surprised.

However, I was MUCH less happy when I asked what I would be able to get with the monthly payment I wanted.

I was fortunate to have made some serious financial mistakes early on, when "serious" was only "serious" because I was on a college student income. I learned my lesson VERY well. I'm debt free and refuse to pay a mortgage that is more than 1/4 to 1/3 of my income. Until I make more, I'll stay at the cheapo rental places.

Tch2fly
09-26-2009, 06:58 AM
The Magna bike needs to go. Then you may get your asking price.

:lmao::lmao: Long gone ... :lmao::lmao: but so is the Harley:(

I need to load newer pics of the garage:hill: