PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Rockies Playoff Tickets

calphi27
10-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Looking for tickets to any and all games.

jettaglxdriver
10-05-2009, 04:59 PM
They bandwagon just drove by I think they had some. ;)

JK Good luck finding some.

calphi27
10-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Im no bandwagon fan

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=10662&highlight=rockies

will purchase ticket code if anyone has one too.

wesintl
10-05-2009, 06:16 PM
sorry I was denied

Dear Rockies Fan,

Recently you registered at coloradorockies.com for the opportunity to purchase 2009 National League Championship Series tickets for games to be played at Coors Field. Unfortunately, your entry was not selected.

If you also registered for the Ticket Opportunity for the potential World Series games, you are still eligible to be selected and do not need to register again. The dates and times for the email notification for that Opportunity is posted on our website or can be found here.

Postseason Ticket Opportunity

Thank you for participating in the 2009 Postseason Ticket Opportunity.

timmbuck2
10-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I have a code I think :)

Congratulations TIMM BUCHANAN,

You have been selected to participate in the Colorado Rockies 2009 NLCS first-come, first-served, online only purchase opportunity which starts on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 11 a.m. MT and ends at 8 p.m. MT on Wednesday, October 7, 2009 or when the inventory is exhausted, whichever comes first.

The 2009 National League Championship Series Ticket Opportunity is for League Championship Strips only which includes tickets to all three potential NLCS games to be played at Coors Field. You must purchase the entire strip; individual games will not be available for the Ticket Opportunity.

This is a password protected pre-sale opportunity. Receipt of the email and password is not a guarantee of tickets.