PDA

View Full Version : Fj Cruiser In My Shop

irbis
04-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Gess What. We Have Fj In Alatao Auto For Some Repair After Scot,s Driving It On Trail. Entrens Ticket $15 Obo. Ticket Resarvation
720-838-1037.
Oleg

Hulk
04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Awesome. Paint a Rising Sun logo on the skid plate, OK?

irbis
04-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Here You Go

nakman
04-03-2006, 01:00 PM
So Scott wheels a truck then the truck has to be taken to Oleg for repairs? Is there some sort of connection here? :lmao: :lmao: :bolt:

bh4rnnr
04-03-2006, 02:22 PM
So Scott wheels a truck then the truck has to be taken to Oleg for repairs? Is there some sort of connection here? :lmao: :lmao: :bolt:

At least it wasnt a tree this time :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

wesintl
04-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Oleg is such a tease.. I think it's a chassis swap :hill:

Now lay on your back under the FJ and take the pic straight up :photo:

Uncle Ben
04-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Olegs place could be thought of as a resort. Folks from all around will wanna visit "Yoders Bay!" :lmao: :flamingo:

powderpig
04-03-2006, 07:08 PM
The fine folks that we work for have granted us a wish to have a better piece of steel between the ground and the important bits on the truck. Oleg has been so kind to help us out on short notice. We can blame Scott, but really it is the stock pieces are not up to handleing the terrian(very thin metal vs rocks of stature). The stock pieces are mangled real bad(that we can thank Scott for). Oleg is fiixng it up with 1/4 plate to help keep the improtant bits from getting hurt.
While you may bid on this fine piece of equipment, the FJ will be coming with us after the Oleg treatment. Enjoy the pic's.
I do like the Yoder bay part, as I am sure Scott can also call and have his truck customized back to straight panels when he miss places the body of the truck against a object that does not move. later robbie