PDA

View Full Version : Name that Oulaws Run

bh4rnnr
10-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Hard to belive were going on year number 6, on top of heading into new, awesome country. Lets see who's been following my wonderings:eek:

So what year was this and where were we?

:beer::beer:

Convert
10-14-2009, 08:25 PM
I know but I'm not tellin wish I was going this year.Perry and crew hope you have a great trip:thumb:

wesintl
10-14-2009, 09:36 PM
uh.. 4 the swell?

Groucho
10-15-2009, 07:29 AM
You expect me to know where we were? That was why I trusted you to lead, so I didn't have to. :lmao:

bh4rnnr
10-15-2009, 08:48 PM
You expect me to know where we were? That was why I trusted you to lead, so I didn't have to. :lmao:

I would say ask Ige, Daniel, Dan(2 different times:eek:), or Robbie, but they to have experienced my version of getting out...

Waiting for the stories:

"So there was this one time Perry took me down what he thought was South Fork Coal Wash road".........

:beer:

Convert
10-15-2009, 09:17 PM
I would say ask Ige, Daniel, Dan(2 different times:eek:), or Robbie, but they to have experienced my version of getting out...

Waiting for the stories:

"So there was this one time Perry took me down what he thought was South Fork Coal Wash road".........

:beer:

Damn I did not know we were lost I just figured you were where you wanted to be:thumb: Other than the rain I can't complain. I did not plan for major rain fall in the desert.