PDA

View Full Version : Going to break the shop in this week.

jettaglxdriver
10-21-2009, 09:28 AM
My 60 has a malfunctioning high/low beam switch and I am going to attempt to clean/repair it. I have found the Mud article on the job and want to do it this week. Since we got the shop able to hold a vehicle and my tools are there I think I will try to pull in and do this.

TIMZTOY
10-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Good luck. I think im going to have to pull my intake manifold off. I belive that's were my massive oil leak is generating from. I relocated the gauges up high so Can see them. And ran a complete new oil pressure line set up. And it did t change a darn thing. The generation spot is less than a 1/4" from the oil pressure sending unit location:rant:

jettaglxdriver
10-21-2009, 02:59 PM
That sucks.

Mendocino
10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Good luck. I think im going to have to pull my intake manifold off. I belive that's were my massive oil leak is generating from. I relocated the gauges up high so Can see them. And ran a complete new oil pressure line set up. And it did t change a darn thing. The generation spot is less than a 1/4" from the oil pressure sending unit location:rant:

Don't you just love 40s?;) Always and adventure...:D

TIMZTOY
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Don't you just love 40s?;) Always and adventure...:D

It's that darn chevy's part that's causing all the frustration. :D imagine that:lmao:
I haven't had a single issue with the Toyota parts. Mabey I need to give the Toyota some anti-rejection pills. Because the Toyota is rejecting the chevy heart transplant. :hill::lmao:

Mendocino
10-21-2009, 03:29 PM
I haven't had a single issue with the Toyota parts....

You don't have many Toyota parts in that thing anymore!:)

BTW-I got a phone call today from the guy tuning mine and he said it blew up a pillow bearing on his 900 HP sustained dyno!:eek::D I should have it at the Spooky Night Run...

rover67
10-21-2009, 04:08 PM
you Don't Have Many Toyota Parts In That Thing Anymore!:)

Btw-i Got A Phone Call Today From The Guy Tuning Mine And He Said It Blew Up A Pillow Bearing On His 900 Hp Sustained Dyno!:eek::d I Should Have It At The Spooky Night Run...

Sweet!!!