PDA

View Full Version : Squishy's Radio Flyer - help needed

Red_Chili
10-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Squishy squished the Radio Flyer (1999 red supercharged 4Runner). Slid into a fence, and popped the airbags (another form of CDM if you think about it). In the likely event that the insurance totals it, he needs a set of stock 4Runner wheels, any condition, with tires, any condition. That way he hopes to keep his nice wheels. He needs three, as he can use his spare.

I already am donating an intake manifold so he can keep his blower.

These things do not matter much to an adjuster... and will be removed before the adjuster does the estimate... but they mean a lot of money to Justin.

If anyone can help, please post up! Even one or two wheels can help.

Stock wheel size, 16x7, P265/70R16 tires. Or thereabouts.

subzali
10-28-2009, 02:40 PM
D'oh! Sorry Bill and Justin, hope everybody is ok! What a way to come back from a honeymoon! Sorry I can't help with the wheels/tires, just wanted to show my sympathy!

corsair23
10-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Dang that sucks :(

Can't help on the wheels but might be able to help on the tires...

Only problem is the tires are still on the :Princess:'s 80 (275/70R16s) - I bought a set of tires from Nakman that are destined to go on the 80 but haven't swapped them out yet. Those tires are also still mounted on the spare wheels I bought complicating matters even more. Would need to dismount 8 tires and mount up 4 in order to get him the set...

Contact information is on the RS roster if this is the best option available :thumb:

Red_Chili
10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
He is a fine tire jockey. That would probably not be an issue. I will let him speak up though.

rover67
10-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Hate to hear it, good idea swapping stuff out. I have totalled a few vehicles and they never really care about that stuff. The times I have not pulled my goodies off of them I ended up kicking myself.

Glad everybody is OK.

Squishy!
10-28-2009, 04:35 PM
We're good on tires Drew Worth called and has a full set of stock he's giving me to switch out.

Thanks guys! you rock!

TIMZTOY
10-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Is the runner fixable ? How bad is the damage ? I could be interested in the rig if they total it. Depending on damage.

Squishy!
10-28-2009, 06:04 PM
It has a lien on it so it'll go straight to the auction. The damage isn't too bad by what I can tell, but it set off the airbags, so tack on $4,000 in repairs for that alone...

74fj40
10-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Justin, If your also looking to keep your lift, I have a stock suspension setup if you need it. LMK

Mendocino
10-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Justin/Bill,
Sorry to hear about this. Good luck on the "recovery."

wesintl
10-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Sucks dude. btdt :o

Cheeseman
10-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Man bad news. Justin and I were just talking to each other at a stop light on Santa Fe just a few days ago. The Radio Flyer was looking good that day. They were both showing me the wedding rings thru the car windows. He sure does like that Supercharger though.
________
Amateur housewife (http://www.****tube.com/categories/61/housewife/videos/1)

DaveInDenver
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
It has a lien on it so it'll go straight to the auction. The damage isn't too bad by what I can tell, but it set off the airbags, so tack on $4,000 in repairs for that alone...
Yup. When I wrecked our Civic it set off both airbags and that took it from a fender bender to a total loss. In fact those did more damage to the car than the wreck itself. Sorry to hear about your 4Runner, Justin.