PDA

View Full Version : Wheeling Monday.

TIMZTOY
11-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Anyone up for a easy/moderat run tommorw ? I haven't had the time to de-verginize my 40. I'm not wanting to drive forever to get there as I do have a 350 and it's pretty thirsty. I don't want anything to hard because I'm not confident of the strength of what's it her yet. Consider it a type of shake down run. :perry::risingsun:help:

Mendocino
11-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I'd love to go with you Tim but am busy all week. Next Sunday maybe?

TIMZTOY
11-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Each week I have diffrent days off so I'm not sure what my scheduel is. But I'm open

Blackdiamond72
11-03-2009, 10:01 AM
I've got my new cruiser now, replacing the usual crap and changing fluids. I would like to do a light "shake down" run with him sometime this week as well. What days do you have off?

FJBRADY
11-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Tim this will work for me either this week or next. I have been out of work since 10/2...........good news is I just landed a job that starts 11/16. :thumb: I am pretty psyched to have cash flow again.

corsair23
11-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Tim this will work for me either this week or next. I have been out of work since 10/2...........good news is I just landed a job that starts 11/16. :thumb: I am pretty psyched to have cash flow again.

Sorry to hear about the first bit of news but congrats on the second part :thumb:

TIMZTOY
11-03-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure of my scheduel next week yet. It's not posted. What days work for youa'll ? And I suppose start thinking about a place to go. I'm new and don't know the trails.

James what ya end up buying ? Bring it to the meeting tommorw !!! Show me yours and I'll show you mine. Lol

Mendocino
11-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Woohoo! Steve! It's really tough to get a job now so good on ya'.

FJBRADY
11-04-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanks, I will be selling Video Conferencing solutions exclusively to the Federal Government. My former employer one day decided to pull out of CO and leave me hanging. The economy has made companies very reluctant to hire additional people....I have not been out of work this long since I graduated in 91. Waking up at 2am was a constant for me. I am glad to be on the other side of that.

Sorry for the hijack Tim, does this weekend work for you to stretch the legs on the 40? If you are going to the meeting tonight let's put something together.

MDH33
11-04-2009, 10:47 AM
I was going to suggest China Wall, but I just read on another site that the FS bulldozed the whole trail and closed a bunch of the side trails. :(

Glad I was able to run it earlier this year before it became a 2WD road.

Blackdiamond72
11-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Tim, I was really trying to get it ready to drive down tonight but alas, too many projects that took up too much time. The PO didn't like electrical work he said, so its a mess. He ran all this crap auxilary stuff, and only used red wire for the positives and grounds. I also had to replace the distributor with the new side engine panel so that took up most of my time today. Lots of other projects include adjusting all the drum brakes and rebuilding the carb and clutch master cylinder before I feel comfortable driving it further than my neighborhood. I should be ready to do some light wheelin by Friday or Saturday though. Unemployed leaves me lots of time to work on it ya know.

See you tonight :cheers:

TIMZTOY
11-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm running Yankee hill Sunday.

Meeting at
Colfax & simms
9:30 am Sunday

Cruzrman
11-07-2009, 07:58 AM
Is that Sunday, the 8th, like tomorrow?

TIMZTOY
11-07-2009, 09:20 AM