PDA

View Full Version : Who says a Beemer can't 4-wheel?

corsair23
11-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Beemer 4-wheeling in a parking lot (http://www.khow.com/cc-common/news/videos/player.html?loc=0&pimg=&redir=yes)

:eek: - I'd be a little bent out of shape if one of those cars was mine :rant:

RockRunner
11-12-2009, 06:40 PM
"Oops.....................uh.....................hang on honey..................hey how do you put the car in 4wheel drive????.......................push what??.............oh OK, does that work in reverse also??...............CHRUNC.........BANG............huh what noise???? I don't know what you are talking about.........................Oh I bet it was the radio, they are advertising one of those monster truck thingies again......Oh by the way I am going to take the car in today for some major detailing..........the girls really got the car dirty last night after their soccer game............huh what? no I'll just get a rental for a day, no reason for you to drive all the way out here and pick me up"

Yep beemers can 4wheel too:D :lmao:

chtucker
11-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Hyundai bought a new car for the fellow she ran over..

Red_Chili
11-13-2009, 07:25 AM
"OH NO spilled the coffee, grab it quick... uh... OOPS!!!! Oh, it's SO HARD to keep the accelerator and brake straight in my head... Oh dear. Oh my. Uh... I'll just back it up and slink away, no one will ever notice..."

Ask Squishy about a certain event in his life, involving a 2WD Toy pickup, motocross boots, a tree, and a fence. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

OK, in all fairness... he was 13.