PDA

View Full Version : Think I need to get over

bh4rnnr
04-06-2006, 09:19 PM
My fear of the Ocean. Just looking at the pics from the Big Head Todd Cruise, makes me think I can conquer my fears :eek: Yeah, probably not :rolleyes:

Uncle Ben
04-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Cruise ships are so smooth anymore you wont even know your at sea! Besides that if you collect enough little umbrellas while on the Cruise the ship will sway with ya! :thumb: :boozer:

bh4rnnr
04-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Cruise ships are so smooth anymore you wont even know your at sea! Besides that if you collect enough little umbrellas while on the Cruise the ship will sway with ya! :thumb: :boozer:

It's not just the ships that scares me, mostly everything else about the ocean scares me.

Uncle Ben
04-06-2006, 10:35 PM
It's not just the ships that scares me, mostly everything else about the ocean scares me.

Part of what you pay for is to the Coalition of Friendly Sea Monsters. They have a deal with the cruise ship lines that they only can devour small french shipping vessels. All sea creatures with teeth are required by Poseidon to join and abide by the CFSM rules. Any aggresive activity by any tooted sea creature will be dealt with by death and devourment. The few creatures that have in the past broke the rules are served under the guise of small ground mystery substance commonly sold under the name of Spam. So see....you have nothing to worry about! :thumb: :cheers:

Hulk
04-07-2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.oceans.gov.au/norfanz/images/creature_features/wild_hr/fangtoothMN.jpg

wesintl
04-07-2006, 01:04 PM

You should be scared.. the ocean is vwery, vwery big. :confuse2: You can't see the other side. It's like looking east from aurora :lmao:

Maddmatt
04-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Like looking east from Aurora, except very calming and pleasant. Don't fear the unknown, you should go to the ocean and just sit down and look at it for awhile. I bet your fear would go away, or at least lessen a bit.

Seldom Seen
04-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Just remember the closest ground is straight down, so if you can't swim and the boat sinks, hold your breath, go to the bottom and run like hell towards the shore. :lmao:

Rezarf
04-07-2006, 03:02 PM
Just remember the closest ground is straight down, so if you can't swim and the boat sinks, hold your breath, go to the bottom and run like hell towards the shore. :lmao:

Now thats FUNNY!

LOL

Drew

Red_Chili
04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
That's why they serve such great Pina Colada's on those cruise ships. So when you see the nasty toothy things like Hulk posted, you think it must be because you drank too many of them.

Or not enough of them, as the case may be...

YIKES!

FJBen
04-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Thats good! I don't/won't fly...lol...but we are planning that Big Head Todd cruise next year! We should tailgate at redrocks this year!

bh4rnnr
04-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Thats good! I don't/won't fly...lol...but we are planning that Big Head Todd cruise next year! We should tailgate at redrocks this year!

Well, why dont you rub it in eh :mad: . Lets deff hook up at Red Rocks. I'll be in the early bird line again, waiting for the show. I'll make sure to have a few cold ones ready :drink: . Sounds like there is a cruiserhead from the east comming to the show.