PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Dave 2000
11-18-2009, 06:56 AM
Just introducing myself to the forum members, despite spending a lot of time lurking and contributing to similar forums I have only just come across this one. Hope to be able to get and offer advice on pretty much all things 4X4 :cheers:

regards

Dave

Red_Chili
11-18-2009, 07:12 AM
Where are you, what do you drive, etc. etc.?

Uncle Ben
11-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Hi! :borg:

Hulk
11-18-2009, 09:51 AM
Just introducing myself to the forum members, despite spending a lot of time lurking and contributing to similar forums I have only just come across this one. Hope to be able to get and offer advice on pretty much all things 4X4 :cheers:

regards

Dave

Welcome. You're in Spain?

Dave 2000
11-18-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm British moved over to Spain a little over three years ago. Pretty much retired now :)and enjoying the peace and quiet repairing or modding the odd 4x4.

I drive a Disco 200tdi with a nice long list of mods including ARB's front and rear, hardened shafts, flanges,CV's, armour, tuned, brake mods :blah::blah:. It is used as a daily driver but also is let loose on some challenge events and has performed really well including grabbing some trophies while at it. I love the simplicity and reliability of this old girl and I spend a lot of time in the 'campo' quite a few km's from anywhere camping and I need to be able to fix it without a computer.

I am thinking about some expedition travel in the near future and will be prepping an '80' very soon as they have so much more room than the Disco and spares are just as available.

Thanks for the welcome and interest :cheers:

regards

Dave