PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna get a RS bowling team going?

SRT08BUS
11-22-2009, 10:17 PM
I've been wanting to go bowling for a while now and figured, why not a RS team?... or if any one knows of a team needing a pick up player?
Open for Ideas.

nakman
11-22-2009, 10:19 PM
I would likely be interested in a single night of bowling, and this sounds like a perfect RS event. Set it up!

But no way on the league, too much of a time commitment for this family guy.. :beer:

Hulk
11-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Ditto what Nakman said. I bowled in a league for 5 years. No time anymore.

SRT08BUS
11-22-2009, 10:46 PM
I was even thinking once a month, or every 2 months and so on, and try to have teams set in different areas. We can have our own RS league, just not meet at the same alley.
But a single game would make a great way to work out the kinks, we can even do it on bumper gutter days, Sat or Sunday morning, make it kid friendly....the single game or the league.

Romer
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
x3 nothing regular. Lets just do one night and see how it goes

SRT08BUS
11-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Any ideas on a alley, date?
I thought I heard some thing about a alley in Central City:D No that will get me in trouble, but I'm willing for where ever.....in states for all tha jokers.

Hulk
11-23-2009, 01:54 AM
With all the locations that everyone comes from, nothing will please everybody. I have no interest in driving to Central City to bowl.

Isn't there a bowling alley in downtown Denver on 16th Street? I've always wanted to check that out.

rover67
11-23-2009, 08:30 AM
i'm sure we'd be up for bowling one night.

SRT08BUS
11-23-2009, 08:51 AM
I think the one in Denver is more of a adult cosmic bowling alley, I still be up for it but it might not be kid friendly. they have another one from the same company in the Belmar(sp?) shopping center, I remember the area as the old Villa Itallia mall.

The only reason for me to be in CC now is for wheeling!

PabloCruise
11-23-2009, 12:04 PM
I won't be likely to bowl in Denver, but how cool would it be to get some RS Bowling shirts?!?

wesintl
11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
south side vs central vs north side vs the fort. bring it.. oh wait, I got no time for this anymore

SRT08BUS
11-23-2009, 03:47 PM
I won't be likely to bowl in Denver, but how cool would it be to get some RS Bowling shirts?!?

Put me down for two..L and a XL

Bobzooki
11-23-2009, 04:16 PM

That could be cool.

I seem to remember something out of my distant past, where "bowling" was something you did with a "bowl"... Well, I was in my 20's once, a long time ago...

Caribou Sandstorm
11-23-2009, 05:49 PM
I love to bowl! I am awful but it is so fun!

How about a navy blue Bowling shirt with an orange and red stripe down one side?, your name like the gas station stitched on name tags and the Rising Sun Logo on the back!!!

You could ware it wheeling!

SRT08BUS
11-23-2009, 08:42 PM

How about a navy blue Bowling shirt with an orange and red stripe down one side?, your name like the gas station stitched on name tags and the Rising Sun Logo on the back!!!

You cold ware it wheeling!

I don't even care if we bowl now, I WANT THAT SHIRT!..........but I'd still like to get a game going!

Convert
11-24-2009, 10:28 AM
I'd be in for a shirt or two

nakman
11-24-2009, 10:54 AM
What the heck's wrong with you guys? Trying to set up a bowling night here, and you're all playing fashion show like a bunch of pansies.. :Princess:

I thought this was a drinkin', cussin', spittin', & shootin' club with a 4wheeling habit. I say there's going to be test at the door- I'll have 3 stains on my sweatshirt, and if you can't tell which one is motor oil, which is gear oil, and which is ATF you're not allowed in the bowling club. :rant:

and put me down for a shirt. :lmao: :)

PabloCruise
11-24-2009, 02:16 PM

You could ware it wheeling!

We need these shirts!

DaveInDenver
11-24-2009, 02:26 PM
What the heck's wrong with you guys? Trying to set up a bowling night here, and you're all playing fashion show like a bunch of pansies.

http://www.ideachampions.com/heart/003girly_fashionista.gif

PabloCruise
11-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Yep, we should get RS branded lip-stick for our lady friends - just in time for Christmas!

RedCreeper
11-24-2009, 05:40 PM
I would be in depending on local. And depending on how long my hand will keep up. To much lift and turn over the years equals bad joints. Been a long time since i did it also. i know there is Splitz near broomfield.

i would be in for a shirt also....

SRT08BUS
11-26-2009, 02:15 PM
I would be in depending on local. And depending on how long my hand will keep up. To much lift and turn over the years equals bad joints. Been a long time since i did it also. i know there is Splitz near broomfield.

i would be in for a shirt also....

I'd be willing to go there, unless anyone else wants to join in and we wanna find a more central place for everyone. I've bowled there before, it used to be a indoor/outdoor skate park.

and I think there's a demand for the shirt, now what to do about a supply?

SRT08BUS
11-26-2009, 02:45 PM
I'm sorry I did see a post for Denver, still no date. I think that one is a Splitz as is the one in Belmar.