PDA

View Full Version : Irbis offroad

chtucker
12-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Someone mentioned in another thread of mine that they thought Oleg at Irbis was out of business?

He still advertises here.
He has ads on craigslist
Answered the phone when I called yesterday.

I know he moved south...and is going to be out next week...

Just saying....

Romer
12-04-2009, 09:53 PM
He closed up his shop, but I think still has his storage yard there.

He was working out of a friends garage until he could find a place. Give him a call

Hulk
12-05-2009, 03:38 PM
I just talked with Oleg on Friday. He's not working on trucks right now. His medical issues flared up again as a result of his move. It sounds like he will sell you parts (and he has a lot), but he won't be turning wrenches until at least the new year.

chtucker
12-05-2009, 05:08 PM
He said between him and his friend he would be able to help me out...

I need two headlights, one turn, both parking lights, grill, valance panel and probably a hood. A little beating on with a hammer...would help to..

Sure would like not to have to go the body shop way..and buy new parts...

I could care less new/vs used. Its a beater anyways. Its up to the other driver's parents. If they want to pay cash, I can do it cheaply... If they want to go through their insurance, I have to get a formal estimate from a real body shop. I can't see it being less than 3-5k in damage if they replace the hood, fenders, valance, headlights, turns, parking and paint.

We will see this week.

chtucker
12-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Oleg emailed that he would be back 12/18...

and that he has the parts..

Ron Helmuth
12-17-2009, 09:59 AM
thanks for the thread chtucker I was worried myself and voice mailbox is full.

I just took on an 89 MR2 and am over my head....I know just enough to make me dangerous.