PDA

View Full Version : Why is it...

bh4rnnr
04-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Every time I talk to my friends in Vail, they are snowboarding :confused: :mad: . Talked with my friend Grag a while ago, heard a lot of noise in the background and asked him what it was. Said he was on the chair lift to enjoy the fresh snow. Then talked with Farnham, heard the same noise, sure enough on the lift. Talking with my friend Greg today and found out he was on his way to the mountain. Why do they tease me like this? :mad:

Uncle Ben
04-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Every time I talk to my friends in Vail, they are snowboarding :confused: :mad: . Talked with my friend Grag a while ago, heard a lot of noise in the background and asked him what it was. Said he was on the chair lift to enjoy the fresh snow. Then talked with Farnham, heard the same noise, sure enough on the lift. Talking with my friend Greg today and found out he was on his way to the mountain. Why do they tease me like this? :mad:

http://www.netshrine.com/vbulletin2/images/smilies/nopity.gif The real :confused: you should ask yourself is, why are you :bawl: when you, :photo: , could be doing some :bump: on