PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow 60 spindle!

Mendocino
12-05-2009, 02:55 PM
I need to borrow a 60 spindle for about an hour to calculate my lower knuckle shim thickness. Anyone have one I can use? :)

For more explanation see this (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showpost.php?p=128451&postcount=62) post.

Mendocino
12-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Aw c'mon! Can't someone help a brother out?:) Marco? ...hello, anyone out there?

rover67
12-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Hey man, I got a spare yesterday evening (in the form of two FJ60 axles). I will be out of town for the next two days but you are welcome to stop by and pull it off to use it. I'll be dissasembling the axles I got anyways, so taking the spindle off is no biggie.. It is sitting behind the garage door and I should have the right tools around so you shouldn't need to bring any. want to come pul it off? Allison should be here. I'll PM you my info.

I meant to post up yesterday but I spaced.

Mendocino
12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey man, I got a spare yesterday evening (in the form of two FJ60 axles). I will be out of town for the next two days but you are welcome to stop by and pull it off to use it. I'll be dissasembling the axles I got anyways, so taking the spindle off is no biggie.. It is sitting behind the garage door and I should have the right tools around so you shouldn't need to bring any. want to come pul it off? Allison should be here. I'll PM you my info.

I meant to post up yesterday but I spaced.

Thanks Marco:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:risingsun