View Full Version : M416 Trailer for sale

12-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I have a M416 with no tub or lights. It's complete other wise. Everything works, parking brake, landing leg etc. I will try to post a picture this weekend. Asking $375.00 obo.

12-18-2009, 09:33 PM
no tub?? so basically, a rolling frame?

12-19-2009, 08:18 AM

12-19-2009, 05:13 PM
no tub?? so basically, a rolling frame?

Yes that is correct. I will try to get a photo up tonight.

12-19-2009, 09:35 PM
No improved with pics. This is the one I am keeping. The other is in the same condition. I will try to get a photo during the day tomorrow.

12-20-2009, 09:46 PM
New pics of the trailer any questions or offers let me know. Thanks

12-20-2009, 10:47 PM
if ya had a tub id buy it.. :confused::confused::rolleyes:

12-20-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm interested. I even have 4 brand new 7.00-15 radial MTs for it. But I need to confer with the holder of the purse strings [ :Princess: ] before I can make you an offer. Christmas makes this a hard topic to bring up. :rolleyes:
Does anyone have a pintle adapter for a 2" receiver I could borrow?:)

12-21-2009, 09:29 AM
You can borrow my hitch to move it if you need one.

12-21-2009, 11:34 PM
dose anyone have a tub or whole trailer ? ive been looking for a 416 for some time now.. if santa clause :perry:dosent buy it pm me

12-23-2009, 01:37 PM
You can borrow my hitch to move it if you need one.:Princess: says, "not this year!" But perhaps in a week or two. I'm getting a retirement adjustment check around the First and she knows nothing about it.;). If I were to store the motorcycle ramp on it that I got from Randy, she might not notice it in the garage until the RTT gets attached.

If you find a buyer before I get back to you, no hard feelings.:beer:

12-24-2009, 08:33 AM
No rush. I have had some interest elsewhere. But nothing solid yet.

01-02-2010, 07:40 PM

01-04-2010, 10:23 AM
FJ Mark ,still have that rolling frame?It just might work for what I have in mind.

01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes I still have it. I replied to your PM also.

01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
And I'm still not cashed up sufficiently to make a realistic offer, so I'll assume a wait-n-see position.:thumb:

01-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Bump. :blah: