PDA

View Full Version : Englewood Driveshaft Calendars

Hulk
12-21-2009, 05:32 PM
FYI:

Englewood Driveshaft is giving out its famous calendars again, free with any driveshaft service. These calendars will be of interest to all heterosexual males.

They usually run out of the calendars quickly, so if you have a driveshaft sitting around that you've been meaning to get rebuilt, now is a good time to do it.

Mendocino
12-21-2009, 06:38 PM
FYI:

Englewood Driveshaft is giving out its famous calendars again, free with any driveshaft service. These calendars will be of interest to all heterosexual males.

They usually run out of the calendars quickly, so if you have a driveshaft sitting around that you've been meaning to get rebuilt, now is a good time to do it.

Don't you need to beef up your drive shafts when you get that supercharger installed? That should qualify for two calendars and you could graciously give me one for the suggestion.:)

farnhamstj
12-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Nice smiley boob face.

cbmontgo
12-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Nice smiley boob face.

Indeed. That is hilarious.

Hulk
12-22-2009, 12:57 AM
That should qualify for two calendars...

Oh, I got two calendars: the bikini edition, and the one featuring fewer items of clothing. :D

wesintl
11-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Bill is awesome at englewood DS. I had a spider I couldn't press out. I hand it to him. He looks at it and says toyota pto driveshaft? HFS you know your stuff. He said no problem and he tinkered with it for 15 min and said he'd have to put it in the freezer if I could come back. We got to talking and he had a customer with a PTO ds in there and couldn't find a spider. He had a napa one that didn't fit quite right. I told him i'd bring back the toyota part # for him. He's happy he'll be able to fix it for the customer. No charge on pressing the cups out for me. He was even making a custom ds for a unimog pto that was on the bench.

I love places like this.

The calendars rock too. http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/attachment.php?attachmentid=16233&d=1261438343