View Full Version : Anyone from Denver Heading to the Mountains for the Weekend

12-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I made a deal with a guy in East Denver to pick-up a spare 37" MTR sometime before Sunday. I had just ordered a Redline rollcage kit and planned on picking both up in the same trip. Well, Redline had a problem with their bender and I didn't want them spending double the amount of time to manually bend my cage during the holidays and told them I would wait for the parts to arrive so they could utilize the CNC functions of the bender.

Dilemma now is that I can't justify two trips, especially just one for a $30 spare tire. But, I absolutely HATE backing out of a deal when I promised the guy I would be down to pick it up if he held onto it for me, AND I need the spare for my New Years trip to Moab. I am willing to compensate for gas and time, and can meet anywhere in the mountain area or at the Edwards exit on I-70 if you are just driving through. Send me a PM or give me a call if you are willing help out. Thanks,


12-22-2009, 03:43 PM
My wife is headed to DIA Thursday and returning on Monday... If its along I-70 to pick up and you could meet her at Copper Mountain exit.... someone would also have to load the tire for her....

Lots of would of/could of/ifs, but just throwing it out there...

12-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Could you bribe someone in East Denver to just store the spare for you until your cage is done? Do you really need a spare in Moab?

12-22-2009, 04:44 PM
I would be willing to pick it up and store it, but I am not going west on 70 anytime soon. I would go to Perry's on Saturday but I need to dump all my hazmat (just cleaned the parts tank) and they are only open Saturday.:rolleyes:

12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
I'll be in Vail this weekend. Coming from Aurora.

12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Elliot, sounds like we need to talk a little more. I will PM you. Thanks for all of the responses folks :cheers:


12-22-2009, 10:19 PM
im in aurora. off mississippi and havana.. id be willing to store it also..

12-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Awesome! Thanks for all of the responses. I sent a PM to Elliot and will wait to hear back from him and then explore other options if it doesn't work out.