PDA

View Full Version : Santa's bounty

Mendocino
12-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Santa brought me an ARB LED Adventure Light (http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Lights/4x4-Adventure-Lights/110.aspx)! Very cool!:thumb:

TIMZTOY
12-25-2009, 10:59 AM
santa brought me a cable bill.. :eek:

Corbet
12-25-2009, 12:09 PM
Santa brought me a day pack for hunting.

theboomboom
12-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Santa brought me a craftsman mechanic's tool set :cool:

corsair23
12-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Santa brought me a framed FJ40 drawing :)

For those at the holiday party you know of what I speak...Finally got the one I had framed since I didn't end up with the one at the party :hill:

Oh, and he also brought me a couple high lift jack "condoms" :)

http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Images/112092/112092-md.jpg

Lars
12-26-2009, 07:52 AM
Santa brought me a htc imagio

Red_Chili
12-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Santa brought me a couple great boys... (one of whom gave me a nice selection of beer...) and some wonderful friends, the life-long kind.

There, I beat ya!! :lmao:

AxleIke
12-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Santa brought me a GPS and some software.

My brothers decided to get me some new welding gear. I have to pick it out still though.

Air Randy
12-26-2009, 10:04 AM
Santa brought me a craftsman mechanic's tool set :cool:

Santa is very wise, now he doesn't have to worry about you losing his tools and you have more incentive to work on your own rig.:D

RockRunner
12-26-2009, 12:37 PM
Santa got me a new set of eyes....sort of and some really sweet LED lights for the 4Runner

Misses Santa got a stock style sunroof for her FJ Cruiser, man was she happy!!!!!!!!!

lfd270ben
12-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Santa hooked me up with a 10k winch and the rest of the parts I need to put a SM465 in my truck.

nattybumppo
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Santa brought me a day off the first Wednesday of 2010 so I can go meet some of you guys at the meeting! Maybe I can get my brake lights working before then so I can drive my 40!

wesintl
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Santa brought my wife a grab bar. I can't wait to cut the dash :eek:

nakman
12-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Santa brought my wife a grab bar. I can't wait to cut the dash :eek:

Nice! A fun mod for sure, poking that awl through the first time is kind a rush for sure.

and if anyone needs a stock Taco bumper, I've got one available.... thanks, Santa! :D

Caribou Sandstorm
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Super Cool Santa gift Tim!

Santa dropped in and brought me a Power Tank, just the blue one!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RDG1MQ7VL._SS500_.jpg

subzali
12-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Santa brought me some sockets and some long Gear Wrenches, plus some lift straps for my dirtbike! :cool:

Misses Santa got a full-length mirror and some perfume! At the same time, Mr. and Mrs. Claus didn't go deeper into debt this Christmas season and instead made a big gift to each other by making a pretty large payment to finish off a debt! Having an extra $120/month freed up now, I'm realizing, is a pretty big deal! :thumb:

nuclearlemon
12-28-2009, 06:53 PM
santa got me $, which in turn got me an atv lift for the motorsickle, a ipor skid plate and some brackets from maf for a bigger lift for the 80.

nuclearlemon
12-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Santa got me a new set of eyes...!

do ya love it yet? you will!

jacdaw
12-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Santa brought me a new set of eyes as well. It's weird to wake up and be able to see by just opening the lids. The Prednisone drops taste awful tho. Yes, I put them in my eyes:rolleyes:...they leak through after a couple minutes. Kinda weird, but all headlights look blue now. Wonder how long that lasts? I also got a nifty Stanley hip flask in green hammertone just like the vintage fishing thermos my dad had. That kills the bad taste in my mouth!:cheers:

Mendocino
12-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Santa brought me a new set of eyes as well. It's weird to wake up and be able to see by just opening the lids. The Prednisone drops taste awful tho. Yes, I put them in my eyes:rolleyes:...they leak through after a couple minutes. Kinda weird, but all headlights look blue now. Wonder how long that lasts? I also got a nifty Stanley hip flask in green hammertone just like the vintage fishing thermos my dad had. That kills the bad taste in my mouth!:cheers:

Prednisone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisone)? Is this for the kidney transplant? If so I hope it is going well, I am very familiar with that immunosuppressant.:o

Wishing you the best John.:thumb:

jacdaw
12-28-2009, 07:20 PM
Prednisone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisone)? Is this for the kidney transplant? If so I hope it is going well, I am very familiar with that immunosuppressant.:o

Wishing you the best John.:thumb:Actually, I misread the bottle: Prednisolone. The eyedrop version of Prednisone. I had my cataracts removed and replaced with interoccular lens implants while I still have my Medicare Advantage -- who knows what ObamaCare will leave me with? Still waiting for the kidney. Assuming they find a good match for me, I'll only need Pred for a couple months and the rest of the anti-rejection drugs for life.

nuclearlemon
12-28-2009, 08:11 PM

didn't have the blue thing, but had halos around the headlights at night for a month or so...just must've gotten used to it.

Hulk
12-28-2009, 10:03 PM
I got a few things:

A little something for the 80 tire carrier:

...and today, I got a Droid:

:)

Hulk
12-28-2009, 10:04 PM
At the same time, Mr. and Mrs. Claus didn't go deeper into debt this Christmas season and instead made a big gift to each other by making a pretty large payment to finish off a debt! Having an extra $120/month freed up now, I'm realizing, is a pretty big deal! :thumb:

Great Christmas present: solvency! :cheer:

SRT08BUS
12-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Santa finally paid my Epic pass off...now I can go other places than Echo. Went to A-Bay today and even with a 20inch base, it was a blast!

simps80
12-30-2009, 11:41 AM
i must've been on the naughty list; santa brought me nada, so i went and got my own present :) this is my first slr so gotta lotta learning to do...
Thanks Citibank!!

Hulk
12-30-2009, 02:29 PM
i must've been on the naughty list; santa brought me nada, so i went and got my own present :) this is my first slr so gotta lotta learning to do...
Thanks Citibank!!

Pretty nice camera! Welcome to the Nikon club.

simps80
12-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Pretty nice camera! Welcome to the Nikon club.

thanks! :thumb:

Bikeman
12-30-2009, 06:17 PM
I received an ARB tire repair kit and a tool kit to press in/out U-joints. I also got a 25" adjustable wrench from HF to tighten up my upper control arm adjusters.

Oh, and an LX450:D

jacdaw
12-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks Citibank!!Dang. My Nikon is about 30 years old now. I really want a DSLR someday. I can't even remember how to load a roll of film in mine. I use my crackberry for everything these days.:o

Here's my nifty green hammertone flask from Santa:
http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/DWR/f_14558?$detail$

nuclearlemon
12-31-2009, 12:04 PM
Dang. My Nikon is about 30 years old now. I really want a DSLR someday. I can't even remember how to load a roll of film in mine. I use my crackberry for everything these days.:o

Here's my nifty green hammertone flask from Santa:
http://s7d3.scene7.com/is/image/DWR/f_14558?$detail$

to load a preloaded cartridge? or to bulk load 35mm? i got a bulk loader and some reusable cartridges:D

Red_Chili
12-31-2009, 01:04 PM
I received an ARB tire repair kit and a tool kit to press in/out U-joints. I also got a 25" adjustable wrench from HF to tighten up my upper control arm adjusters.

Oh, and an LX450:D
We need to have a u-joint pizza party. I have never done that and think maybe that is a trail skill I need.

I also need to pick up that rear fender and pay you for it and the front!!! I keep forgetting. :o

jacdaw
12-31-2009, 03:54 PM
to load a preloaded cartridge? or to bulk load 35mm? i got a bulk loader and some reusable cartridges:DI've seen your reloader. My Nikon does not take .45 ACP.:lmao: But my next purchase will.