PDA

View Full Version : do they have turkey's in moab???

bigbluefj
04-13-2006, 10:14 PM
was thinking of taking the turkey deep fryer with me to moab the question is would one be able to find a turkey to deep fry in moab??? the second question is would one be able to find some to share a deep fried turkey with??

kevin :beer2:

nakman
04-13-2006, 10:21 PM
you bet! There's a big City Market in town (same chain as Kroger, King Sooper..) certainly they must have a turkey. and who doesn't like deep fried bird? :flamingo:

Shark Bait
04-13-2006, 10:59 PM
Keep the fire extinguishers handy. :D :D :eek:

bigbluefj
04-13-2006, 11:48 PM
you only need those if this happen's butt alway's nice to have around thoe

kevin

wesintl
04-14-2006, 11:36 AM
I Love some me some fried bird :)

I'd definatly be in for some :)

Red_Chili
04-14-2006, 12:04 PM
If the normal intake of beer is to serve as an appetizer, I think I will both be grateful for not being close, and will look for updates in the local news....:eek::lmao:

Nemo
05-30-2007, 08:42 PM
I know this is and old post but I will revive it for some fun. I wish I had a picture of this Turkey I saw in Moab. I was on my way up to the LaSalle Mountain Range for a Bike ride. Bike on top of the LC and cruising along and all of a sudden right in front of me this big what the "F" was that coming at me. Hit the brakes hard and barely missed the biggest Wild Turkey I have ever seen. The head of this thing was level or a little higher than my hood (brakes on hard) Finally he took off and I got a look at the biggest turkey I have ever seen. I thought is was an Ostrich for the love of god. Then I heard it yoddling or whatever turkey's do :)

Anyways if anyone is ever in Moab and in need of a Turkey you may want a bigger Fryer..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Of course I was alone and no pictures so it is hard for people to believe me. But DO.

BTW what is the largest Turkey ever recorded in the Wild??? :blah:

nuclearlemon
05-31-2007, 08:56 AM
there's a ton of turkeys there...just show up during easter jeep safari :D

Red_Chili
05-31-2007, 08:59 AM
My wife saw a bunch down by Elephant Hill, after Cheeseman told us to keep an eye out. I wonder how many turkey HUNTERS there are down there?? :D

Bobzooki
05-31-2007, 11:37 AM
I heard one gobbling where we were camped for the Arch Canyon/Hotel Rock pre-run.

Nemo
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Largest Turkey ever raised was 89lbs. Imagine that. The size of a large dog. Yummy with :beer: