PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2010

Uncle Nakdude
01-04-2010, 03:20 PM
As the official Rising Sun Psychic, here are my predictions for 2010:

1. Cruise Moab will be wonderful but there will be so many buggy rollovers in Area BFE that the "Eightball Award" will go to a Californian attendee with a hangnail. A cottonwood tree will be burned in farewell ceremony by inebriated celebrants.

2. Thousands will abandon the Apple and Windows platform for the new Google Chrome PC to be sold later this year. However, the TV commercials that follow: "I'm a Mac. I'm a PC. I'm a Google." will make little sense because the person playing the "I'm a Google" will actually be a taking robot duck.

3. Ken Romer will buy, not one, but seven FJ40s. "One for every day of the week."

4. Facebook will go the way of MySpace when savvy people discover the new "ButtocksWallet" site.

5. Tim Nakari will invent a Tesseract dash switch for the FZJ80 which will allow more interior storage than physically possible in 3 dimensions. The demand will be overwhelming. However, gadget minions will be disappointed when it is discovered that the switch only works with 95-97 80-series Land Cruisers and, strangely, FJ55s with rusty windshield frames.

6. "Cash For Clunkers" will return for 2010, but it will be for old lawn mowers only. Democratic and Republican politicians will unite behind this initiative to get old, belching, stinking, noisy lawn mowers off America's lawns and replaced with new, belching, stinking, noisy lawn mowers made in China.

7. Art Schramm will start a rival organization to TLCA. 27 people will join. The club magazine will never be published.

8. Toyota will begin selling the 70-series Land Cruiser and world edition of the Hilux pickup truck at dealerships in the U.S. The only upgrade that will be made for the U.S. market will be 18 cup holders.

9. Greenland will completely melt. However, the good news is that a large mountain of gold will be discovered under the land previously covered with ice. Gold teeth will make a comeback.

10. Kevin Kuhn will marry a Hollywood starlet and move to the U.S.

nakman
01-04-2010, 03:44 PM
:lmao: Uncle Nakdude your fastidious foresight is surpassed only by your outstanding good looks, sir. Who are you anyway? wait, don't tell me... :bolt:

MDH33
01-04-2010, 03:50 PM

8. Toyota will begin selling the 70-series Land Cruiser and world edition of the Hilux pickup truck at dealerships in the U.S. The only upgrade that will be made for the U.S. market will be 18 cup holders.

Hallelujah !! :bowdown:

jacdaw
01-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Hallelujah !! :bowdown:yeah, I'm so tired of leather interiors...

Romer
01-04-2010, 04:17 PM

3. Ken Romer will buy, not one, but seven FJ40s. "One for every day of the week."

Now I can tell Bonni, "because Uncle Nakdude said so":D

bigbluefj
01-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I like how Uncle Nakdude think's :D:D

Kevin

TIMZTOY
01-04-2010, 10:12 PM
ken you had better tell your wife youll also need to add onto the garage so that you can have them all covered.. at liest 7 more bays shall do.. :cheers:

Corbet
01-07-2010, 07:54 PM

I'm also guessing 20" wheels will be standard with optional 22's :rolleyes:

Red_Chili
02-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Uncle Nakdude, will I be able to get factory spinners with those??

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/amazon.gif

Uncle Nakdude
02-16-2010, 05:45 PM
Uncle Nakdude, will I be able to get factory spinners with those??

TRD edition only.