PDA

View Full Version : kelly flats

cricket
04-14-2006, 08:31 AM
i was wondering if this trail is open yr round or when does it open i have a a tj on 7" long arm 2" body 35's and i was wantn to test the new lift thanx

FJBen
04-14-2006, 08:49 AM
i was wondering if this trail is open yr round or when does it open i have a a tj on 7" long arm 2" body 35's and i was wantn to test the new lift thanx

TJ??? :confused: don't you mean FJ? :D

anyway I believe Kelly Flats is still closed. You can check with the forest service and they will know. Here is the sidte they update with trail closures.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/arnf/conditions/forest-roads/clrd/index.shtml

I love to tell you where the flex spots are, but since I only own 80 series now, I can only tell you where the best RTI curbs are at......STARBUCKS!!!!

Uncle Ben
04-14-2006, 09:03 AM

Kelly Flats opens just prior to Memorial Day if it's not muddy and it closes after combined hunting seasons end.

Ben, Isn't it just incredable how you can flex out the 80 on those big curbs and not even spill one drop of your hot Mocha Latte'? :Princess: :hill:

FJBen
04-14-2006, 10:26 AM
Ben, Isn't it just incredable how you can flex out the 80 on those big curbs and not even spill one drop of your hot Mocha Latte'? :Princess: :hill:

It is rather amazing!!! :Princess: :Princess: :Princess: :Princess: :Princess:

I'm stopping by Slee on monday to pickup my 4" springs...YAY! maybe NEXT weekend I'll put the lift on...she'll look goofy with 285's...but I'm sick of waiting for my tires to come in! :rant:

2badfjs
04-14-2006, 04:20 PM
ben:I'm sick of waiting for my tires to come in!

what did you end up ordering?
i prolly coulda had some by now..... :rolleyes: :thumb:

just bustin yo chops ;)