PDA

View Full Version : Motor Vehicle Use Map (MVUM) info

MDH33
01-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Brant at the Clear Creek Ranger district just sent me the link for the new MVUM's. We should also be getting some hard copies to distribute soon as well. The link below has PDF versions of the maps as well as information about the maps and the regulations.

USFS MVUM for our area (http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/arnf/recreation/travel_mgmt/mvum/index.shtml)

:thumb:

SRT08BUS
01-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Thanks Martin:thumb: I already see a trail that I had thoughts about, now it's time for some action!

jacdaw
02-25-2010, 08:53 PM
The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here!

Well, no, but I have a box full of the Boulder Ranger District MVUMs in my truck and they'll be coming to the March meeting...:D

Uncle Ben
02-25-2010, 09:50 PM
The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here!

Well, no, but I have a box full of the Boulder Ranger District MVUMs in my truck and they'll be coming to the March meeting...:D

:thumb::thumb:

corsair23
02-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Yeehaw!!

Thanks John....I wonder if Marco will be able to snag even more...Would be nice for everyone to have a copy :)

rover67
02-26-2010, 12:10 AM
I wasn't able to make it down there so John went in my place... so he got our "alotment".

Thanks John!!

Good thing is though that it sounds like he got way more than 60...

I think we should be set.

SRT08BUS
02-26-2010, 07:55 AM
I wasn't able to make it down there so John went in my place... so he got our "alotment".

Thanks John!!

Good thing is though that it sounds like he got way more than 60...

I think we should be set.

Would they be mad if we copied some for our own use, and had the others for people we meet on the trail that can use them.

MDH33
02-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Would they be mad if we copied some for our own use, and had the others for people we meet on the trail that can use them.

They are available for download from the link I posted above as well. You can print off just the trails you need, etc. Also, you can always stop by the ranger district office and pick some more up. They are free. The drawback of these maps is that they do not show topography, so it's a good idea to use them with another, better map.

MDH33
02-27-2010, 03:11 PM
The Clear Creek Maps are out now. I stopped by there today and picked up a box, so I'll have these at the next meeting as well. :thumb: