PDA

View Full Version : Just needed to vent

RockRunner
01-13-2010, 06:59 PM
:mad: Diesel went up .20 cents overnight :mad::eek::rant::rant::rant:

I was going to fill up yesterday but all the pumps were being used by cars:rant: There were three open gas pumps but it was easier to pull into the diesel stalls:rant:

Filled up this morning and pained, yes pained, $7.20 more from the previous night. Price was at $2.55 for the last three to four weeks and overnight at all the stations from Wadsworth and C-470 to Wadsworth in Louisville they were all around $2.75 :rant::rant:

I do not understand this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corsair23
01-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Closer to the weekend?

Around here I've noticed that gas typically goes up ~$.05 per gallon starting Friday and typically comes back down on Monday...Although gas has gone up $.10-.15 around here from two weeks ago and stayed that way...

wesintl
01-13-2010, 07:28 PM
:eek: good thing I filled the TDI a couple days ago and saw it bump to 2.55. figured it was going up again :(

gas is up to 2.50 :o

great job 0bama

SRT08BUS
01-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Time to get a tank and buy in bulk, and in my case time to get a job to get to a point where I can start dreaming about it...someday.

RockRunner
01-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Time to get a tank and buy in bulk, and in my case time to get a job to get to a point where I can start dreaming about it...someday.

Would love to but I think the neighbors may object. I could tell them I am digging for a pool and than decided against it:D

I guess it is the price I pay for torque:rolleyes:

Gmann
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
:mad: Diesel went up .20 cents overnight :mad::eek::rant::rant::rant:

I was going to fill up yesterday but all the pumps were being used by cars:rant: There were three open gas pumps but it was easier to pull into the diesel stalls:rant:

Filled up this morning and pained, yes pained, $7.20 more from the previous night. Price was at $2.55 for the last three to four weeks and overnight at all the stations from Wadsworth and C-470 to Wadsworth in Louisville they were all around $2.75 :rant::rant:

I do not understand this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just drive the runner around and you wont have to buy diesel anymore.:p: