PDA

View Full Version : Taco rear axle subassemblies complete

Red_Chili
01-24-2010, 06:39 PM
I believe these will fit a 1996-2004 Tacoma with ABS. Please compare the pix to your truck to be sure (the brake arm orientation/location is the key). They should also fit some 4Runners similar years.

Axle subassemblies include new CarQuest brake shoes, new Toyota wheel cylinders, new Toyota wheel bearings & clips & seals, and Toyota ABS stars. This will save you a fair amount of grief replacing your rear wheel bearings if you have neglected your axle seals (gear oil washes out the grease, and the bearings go in short order). I built these for a project that has since been sold to a friend. Make my loss your gain.

Make offer. Drums included.

Red_Chili
01-24-2010, 06:41 PM
I also have a Tacoma rear axle housing, reinforced at the spring perches, elocker configuration, that will work with these axle subassemblies. The plan was to do a simple elocker swap onto a 1993 pickup originally. The Taco axle is slightly wider than the 1993, and perches line up with springs.

Will include for just a bit more, if you like.

Red_Chili
02-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Bump.
Make offer.

Red_Chili
02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
All reasonable offers considered. These are gathering dust in my garage and I keep tripping over them!