PDA

View Full Version : cruiser clubs

DesertRat
01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
I am glad to report that after 7 years in the midwest my labrador and I :puppykisses:will be moving back to Colorado. I was in Rifle/Glenwood area for the prior 20 years. I will now be making the Durango/Cortez area my home and was wondering if there are any Cruiser Clubs in the SW part of the state?
Can't wait to get back and now you all have a base if you ever come wheeling this way.

Rock Dog
01-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Great news Desert Rat, we can use another 4Runner in the state:D... think of how close you will be to Moab! not to mention all the awsome southern Colorado trails....

Cheers,
Neil.

I am glad to report that after 7 years in the midwest my labrador and I :puppykisses:will be moving back to Colorado. I was in Rifle/Glenwood area for the prior 20 years. I will now be making the Durango/Cortez area my home and was wondering if there are any Cruiser Clubs in the SW part of the state?
Can't wait to get back and now you all have a base if you ever come wheeling this way.

corsair23
01-27-2010, 01:27 AM
I don't know about clubs but maybe Corbet will chime in :) - Seems like we are getting a fair number of people from down that way on the board lately...Must be something down there worth seeing :hill:

Welcome back :thumb:

Jacket
01-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Let us know where you get settled. My mother-in-law lives in Cortez, so we're down there quite a bit. Fantastic area to explore!

nuclearlemon
01-27-2010, 11:22 AM
only toyota club out west that i know of at all out west is bookcliffs cruisers in grand junction.

Corbet
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM
No Cruiser or Toyota specific clubs here in Durango. Jeep club yes.... But there is a good handful of use Cruiser guys down here. Where in the Durango area?

zornff
01-27-2010, 06:24 PM
I think its time to get one going here in the So.West part of the state. We have a bunch of cruisers here in Pagosa, and some 80 series too !:lmao:
Maybe a Rising Sun West :thumb:, or Setting Sun, or.... ?
We should get together and talk about it.

DesertRat
01-27-2010, 09:42 PM
I will be out there the first of March and looking for a home then. I am not sure exactly where but probably in Cortez or maybe Delores. Realtor is finding me a short term rental for the first few months in Cortez.
thanks for all the replys. I will send a note letting you all know when I am settled.

wesintl
01-27-2010, 09:44 PM

4cornercruisers:thumb:

Corbet
01-27-2010, 09:54 PM
I think its time to get one going here in the So.West part of the state. We have a bunch of cruisers here in Pagosa, and some 80 series too !:lmao:

There has been some talk of this already over here. We need to get together for a trail run and discuss come spring ;) As much as I REALLY enjoy being part of RS, living down here makes it tough to get the most of it. I miss the monthly meetings and regular front range events.

zornff
01-27-2010, 10:12 PM
There has been some talk of this already over here. We need to get together for a trail run and discuss come spring ;) As much as I REALLY enjoy being part of RS, living down here makes it tough to get the most of it. I miss the monthly meetings and regular front range events.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can discuss in Moab in March, or at CM'10.

Corbet
01-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can discuss in Moab in March, or at CM'10.

Lets plan on it.

Corbet
01-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I will be out there the first of March and looking for a home then. I am not sure exactly where but probably in Cortez or maybe Delores. Realtor is finding me a short term rental for the first few months in Cortez.
thanks for all the replys. I will send a note letting you all know when I am settled.

What will you be doing out here for work? Something in Cortez?

DesertRat
01-28-2010, 09:57 PM
I am a sales/marketing manager in the newspaper biz. Cortez & Durango are owned by the same family

Corbet
01-28-2010, 10:05 PM
oh, my competition. I do direct mail advertising.

DesertRat
01-28-2010, 10:17 PM
LOL....I don't even know you but I have to hate you already.....
then again, you could sell aluminum siding but as long as you like Cruisers I can forgive you

simps80
01-29-2010, 11:08 AM

is it just me or did someone else think Setting Sun was real clever for the west side?

"i suck at photochop" but...

zornff
01-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Sweet !

corsair23
01-29-2010, 11:27 PM
is it just me or did someone else think Setting Sun was real clever for the west side?

Nope, not just you :thumb:

But we didn't want Mike to get a big head...He's already got one of the nicest rigs in the club as it is...Giving him kudos for coming up with a :cool: club name? Can't do it :lmao: