PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Snow & Pizza Run - THE SEQUAL!

Air Randy
01-28-2010, 11:36 PM
Hey, I'll bet there are a lot of people out there that missed out on the recent snow run that really wanted to go. Or others who got to go but had so much fun they want to do it again. Or others who just want to come and hang with the fun crowd.

So why don't we do it again except this time we don't expect the club to cover our food? Lets take up a few cookers and BBQ dogs & burgers at lunch time or have a chili contest where everyone brings their favorite flaming bowl to share with the group. Whatever the group thinks would be fun and different.

If anyone is interested lets start discussing dates a few weeks out that will allow folks to plan an attend that otherwise couldn't make it.

bh4rnnr
01-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey, I'll bet there are a lot of people out there that missed out on the recent snow run that really wanted to go. Or others who got to go but had so much fun they want to do it again. Or others who just want to come and hang with the fun crowd.

So why don't we do it again except this time we don't expect the club to cover our food? Lets take up a few cookers and BBQ dogs & burgers at lunch time or have a chili contest where everyone brings their favorite flaming bowl to share with the group. Whatever the group thinks would be fun and different.

If anyone is interested lets start discussing dates a few weeks out that will allow folks to plan an attend that otherwise couldn't make it.

Keep me posted and i'll be there with the camera. Hopefully not with a broken Xterra:rolleyes:.

:beer::beer:

SRT08BUS
01-28-2010, 11:55 PM

Great idea:thumb:

Red_Chili
01-29-2010, 08:18 AM
Hmmm... :thumb:

Schedule permitting!

Old40Dog
01-29-2010, 08:41 AM
I'd be interested if I have the 40 back together. Several weeks out should be good...I hope. It be fun do do in a different truck this time.

RockRunner
01-29-2010, 09:00 AM
Working on the cage, we'll see.

theboomboom
01-29-2010, 09:14 AM
I'd be down, pending I get my starter rebuilt in the interim...

MDH33
01-29-2010, 09:20 AM
I'd be down, pending I get my starter rebuilt in the interim...

D and D Auto Electric
10920 West 44th Avenue
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033-2714
(303) 423-6522‎

He can probably have it refurbed in an afternoon, and his prices are reasonable. That's where I had the mini alternator rebuilt.

:thumb:

JadeRunner
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Super idea. I say just set it up for a weekend that works for you. That's the advanage of being the trail leader. Hopfully it would happen to be after a new snow storm.

I will try to come as long as it's not Predidents Day weekend.

Nay
01-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Would take precious little persuasion on the right weekend :thumb:

RicardoJM
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
It sounds like a great idea Randy, I like burritos from the hotdogger and there is always room to add another burger to my belly:D.

Uncle Ben
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Super idea. I say just set it up for a weekend that works for you. That's the advanage of being the trail leader. Hopfully it would happen to be after a new snow storm.

I will try to come as long as it's not Predidents Day weekend.

I agree! The more frills you add the harder it is to get schedualed! Post it, figure out details on the fly and go wheeling! If there are some who can't make it thats OK! They can post it, make details on the fly and go wheeling when it suits them! The notion that every run has to be an event kills the courage of would be trail leaders....get out and wheel! With over 90 members you will not be alone!