PDA

View Full Version : Wheelin' this weekend

Cruzrman
01-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi All,
Anybody doing a trail run this weekend that's not too far from home?
Thanks,
cruzrman

Blackdiamond72
01-29-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm available Saturday or Sunday. What did you have in mind?

SRT08BUS
01-29-2010, 08:41 PM
Home is where you lay your head:blah:, and on the forum that might be in Spain, Canada or else where I'm sure. If I can I'd be able 2 west of the mile high area, sorry if that does not work.

Blackdiamond72
01-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Living in Larkspur, would you want to stay closer to Colo Springs or Denver? I'll submit a vote for Slaughterhouse Gulch as its not too far from me (Central City) and I've never been there. What day works best?

SRT08BUS
01-29-2010, 09:18 PM
I just received the look of death when asking the boss, not looking good on my end, but let the guilt tripping start!

Blackdiamond72
01-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Come on.......Pretty Please!???!!

Old40Dog
01-29-2010, 10:29 PM
I just received the look of death when asking the boss, not looking good on my end, but let the guilt tripping start!

yeahaaaaa! I know what that means :eek::eek::eek: Wanna go on a run Saturday??? :pirate::pirate::pirate: :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp: :bolt::bolt::bolt: :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: :bill::bill::bill: Ha Ha ha. i'm goin' to the Genghis Khan exhibit 'morrow wid'th the wife ....:D:D:D So....I'm out:lmao::lmao::lmao:

SRT08BUS
01-29-2010, 11:15 PM
yeahaaaaa! I know what that means :eek::eek::eek: Wanna go on a run Saturday??? :pirate::pirate::pirate: :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp: :bolt::bolt::bolt: :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin: :bill::bill::bill: Ha Ha ha. i'm goin' to the Genghis Khan exhibit 'morrow wid'th the wife ....:D:D:D So....I'm out:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She actually said I need to get out of the house...and then some old friends said they want to hit up Echo, and since next week will be a no go on anything but work and sleep I need a day of air and rails. But next time around 4sures.

How long is the exhibit in town? That sound interesting, and something worth seeing.

Mendocino
01-30-2010, 09:47 AM

The Ghengis Kahn exhibit is good. I also highly recommend the planetarium shows.:thumb:

Old40Dog
01-30-2010, 11:42 PM
She actually said I need to get out of the house...and then some old friends said they want to hit up Echo, and since next week will be a no go on anything but work and sleep I need a day of air and rails. But next time around 4sures.

How long is the exhibit in town? That sound interesting, and something worth seeing.

February 7 is the last day. It was AWESOME! Since it's near the end of the run, if you can go a weekday, that would be best. It's a "timed" exhibit. Meaning they only let a limited number in every 15 minutes or so. Makes it enjoyable to view, but you may have to wait a while or visit other exhibits until you can get inside. Not all bad, but you need to allow ample time. I'd see it again if I could :thumb:

Cruzrman
01-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Sorry it took so long to respond. Is it too late to make a run today?
Let me know. I'm up for it.
cruzrman