PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How many Subarus have you owned?

Hulk
02-16-2010, 02:21 AM
Be honest, now.

This is a serious poll.

DaveInDenver
02-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Why would I be ashamed not to have owned a Subaru? There are a lot of brands I've never owned, Chevy (well really GM of any kind), Dodge, Yugo, Nissan, Ferrari.

Red_Chili
02-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Now, now, you heard the man.

nuclearlemon
02-16-2010, 08:42 AM
never owned one. not ashamed :rolleyes:

rover67
02-16-2010, 08:47 AM
I've never owned one but have always wanted one.

I am secretly scared i'd blow up the transfer case or something.

Uncle Ben
02-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Never owned one and very satisfied with that choice!

FJBRADY
02-16-2010, 09:03 AM
I have always wanted an STI, but I just can't get past that wing in the back. When I was serious about owning one I test drove an 06 STI....very fast, thrashed it on the test drive. Went home realized I would probably loose my license with that car. I also called my insurance agent and he told me $200+ per month insurance....deal breaker. About that time the FJC was arriving in lots. Test drove them for a year and pulled the trigger when the dealer premiums went away and the rest is Toyota history.

leiniesred
02-16-2010, 09:16 AM
I had one.
1992 Subaru SVX AWD.
I went 135 MPH in that car according to my GPS. I'm sure it could go faster. Ran out of guts/road.

230 HP 3.3 liter 6 cly boxer. Normally aspirated. 7 main bearings in that engine. Popular with the Experimental aircraft folks.
Makes the newer, larger 5vz-fe Toyota engine seem a little "soft" to me.

My SVX was in the 2004 or something Subaru SVX World calendar twice.
That car currently resides with owner #6, a 16 y.o. girl in Wisconsin, eh?

I spent WAY to much time under that car. It was just too heavy for the parts Subaru used. Yes Marco, I broke 2 transfer cases on that car. I doubt I'll own another Subaru.

Corbet
02-16-2010, 09:38 AM
I've owned one, a 99 Legacy GT that I sold to buy my 80 series. Wish I'd sold the 60 series then and still had the Subie.

Marianne 2. A 2001 Outback LLBean and the 2005 Outback XT LTD she drives now.

I only put one on the poll as both the Outback's where purchased pre-marriage and her name only was/is on the title.

Would love to find a SVX is good shape as a DD. I've always like that car.

gahi
02-16-2010, 09:39 AM
My wifes current car is a 2005 Impreza 2.5RS, its been awesome. Bought it when we lived in Winter Park. When that had good snow tires on it, we would run over Berthoud in the winter and pass everything on the road. awesome in the snow (and when theres snow on the roads 6-7 months out of the year thats important), 32 mpg highway on road trips, 28-30 mpg the rest of the time. fun to drive, (5 spd) really easy to get tickets in. I'd buy another one for sure.

Jacket
02-16-2010, 09:43 AM
We had a '99 Outback Wagon for about 7 years. Fun to drive, and a great pavement pounder for trips up and down the mountain. The boxer is a reliable powerplant and is easy to work on - plus I could get 29 mpg out of mine.

fubuki
02-16-2010, 09:58 AM
I've owned 4 including my current outback xt. All wagons. I really like AWD wagons.

Caribou Sandstorm
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I had a 97 Legacy wagon...Green..One year I put studded snow tires on it, and I drove it like a mad man every Saturday at 6:00am over berthoud pass....

I loved it. First wife got it in the divorce and then sold it asap..oh well..

I am glad I no longer have to maintain both of these....hahaha..Not that the Suburau was expensive to maintain...moving right along.....

Blackdiamond72
02-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Never owned a Subi but everyone who lives around me does. Hell, Nederland has a bumper sticker:

"Nederland, a subaru with a dog in every driveway"

They look like a lot of fun but I've noticed the same mindset with their drivers as flatlanders with expeditions, too fast through corners and they slide off. AWD and 4WD don't help when the whole road is ice.

STI's look like tons of fun though....:rolleyes:

LARGEONE
02-16-2010, 10:22 AM
I didn't actually own it...it was my sales car. But I did choose to drive it over about 4 other models I could have chosen. You didn't have a "lease" or "other" category, so I voted for owning 1. I liked it enough to convince my neighbors to lease one. I would probably lease or own one again in the future, as long as I didn't own it when it got higher in miles...they are an absolute nightmare if you have to work on them (or, even worse, pay someone to work on them)!!!

DaveInDenver
02-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Now, now, you heard the man.
Yeah, like that's gonna happen. Nuthin' is ever seriously taken seriously here.

CardinalFJ60
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
We've had two wagons (legacy and Outback), both great grovery, roadtrip, ski and dog cars. We put snow tires on them since we head to Edwards quite a bit. When driven within the limits, it's like they are shooting super-glue from the tires.

I currently have a Legacy Sedan 2.5GT - it's WICKED fun to drive and it superb in the snow. without the ski rack, I was averaging about 27-29MPGs. :)

If anyone is shopping for a Subaru, be aware that in the late 90's some had HG issues around 120kmiles on the 2.5l motor. (AMHIK)

Air Randy
02-16-2010, 11:01 AM
We've owned 2. The first was an AWD Station wagon basic model. The wife drove it for 100K with nothing but tires & oil changes then it popped a timing belt :o. Got that fixed and it went another 65K miles before we gave it to daughter #1. She drove it 30K miles and we had to put cv joints, brakes & another timing belt on it. Oh, we also had to replace a rear quarter panel and hatch because "she didn't want to run over the squirrel".

Then it went to daughter #2, got a tune up and was on it's way to Boulder to begin her freshman year at CU. As she was turning left at a light a kid ran the red light in his Dad's newly restored 66 mustang and t-boned her square on the passenger door. If anyone had been in the passenger seat they would've been killed as it pushed the pass door all the way over to the drivers seat and roller the subie 3 times. D2 walked away without a scratch but the subie was done for, finally. We had another one after that, nothing exciting happened to it but it went over 200K with no major issues.

I can't speak for them now but back then they were one of the best cars for the money. Cheap to buy & operate, incredibly reliable, good fuel mileage and AWD too.

corsair23
02-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Two...

My very first car that I bought with my own money...A 1977 Subaru GL 4WD wagon, dark blue - I had a couple stickers on it...One said: "0-60 in 15 minutes" and the other one said: "Why be normal" that I stuck on upside down :hill: - I beat the snot out of that car, taking it offroad on numerous occasions. Ripped off the exhaust system on Sugarloaf mountian, ripped off the front bull bar in a mud pit by the Chatfield outlet, slammed into several curbs "drifting" the car in the snow, etc. It wasn't sexy, but it was reliable, got great gas mileage, and afforded me some fun :) (plus it was real cheap to buy!)

Second was a 1984 Subaru GL 4WD wagon, baby blue. Hand me down car...Had under 50k miles on it when I got it in the early 90's and had close to 175k miles when I sold it in '99. NEVER let me down although it did have a sticky throttle problem occasionally :hill: - Ripped off the exhaust on this one two several times going offroad, got it stuck in the sand at Lake McConaughy, etc.

I would love to have an older model Legacy GT Limited sedan for a DD :)

nakman
02-16-2010, 11:11 AM
most recently a 2002 Outback, before that a 1997 Outback, 1991 Legacy Wagon, and Michele had an old wagon in high school. so that's 4? Timing belts every 80K, CV's every 125K, new front rotors every 10-20K, other than that it's gas and oil I'd probably get another one if my commute ever gets long again.

Hulk
02-16-2010, 11:15 AM
I have always wanted an STI, but I just can't get past that wing in the back.

Ha! I could have said that verbatim.

This is a funny poll. It's weird how the mind works late at night after hours of web coding.

RockRunner
02-16-2010, 11:29 AM
Never owned one but like the idea of them. Would not get a Subaru but the same type car made by Acura heck ya. Nearly all of the people I know with Subby's pay way to much for upkeep or repairs.

Give me an Audi 3 station wagon or the Off Road.

RockRunner
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
They look like a lot of fun but I've noticed the same mindset with their drivers as flatlanders with expeditions, too fast through corners and they slide off. AWD and 4WD don't help when the whole road is ice.

STI's look like tons of fun though....:rolleyes:

Why do people insist on saying this, AWD or 4WD don't help when the whole road is icy????:confused:

I guess the guys who teach people to drive on ice in Steamboat are just wasting their time.:rolleyes: Or the ice racers on George town lake must be getting lucky.:eek:

Instead people should say something like this ;

"Another inexpierenced SUV/Subaru owner slid of the road. If they would just have taken the time to learn how their vehicle handles on the snow and ice they may have been able to correct their slide or spin. "

4Wheel drive and some all wheel drives can help you stop in the snow/ice faster if you know what you are doing. You can also corner faster if you so please. It all comes down to expierence and knowledge of your vehicle, if you don't have those you may as well be driving a rear wheel drive truck :mad:

OK Rant :mad::blah: OFF.

Maddmatt
02-16-2010, 02:41 PM
1 - 2001 Outback. I've said it before, but if I knew how much I was going to like this car, I would have held out for a 5speed and a sun roof.

Just had the dreaded head gasket failure, at 96k and 9 years. We were 13 months past the end of the 10/100 extended warranty that Subaru offered when they realized that all (ALL) of the head gaskets on the 2.5l between '99 and sometime around '04 ARE going to fail. But Subaru of America picked up all but $400 of the repair, including getting the warped heads reground and the use of a 2010 Impreza for a week. Might end up being an expensive repair, as that was a pretty nice little car.

Rumor is that the replacement head gasket has fixed the issue, we'll see - but if I get another 9 years out of this one that will be 5 years longer than I'm planning to own it.

Beyond that - one cracked skid plate during the infamous winter of '06/07 - which was a great excuse for an all aluminum STI rally plate, and I finally gave up on the undersized front rotors and went with some drilled and slotted ones. Stopping=good.

If you know how to drive - incredible in the snow, and mine is from before the fancy VDC stuff - does have a tendency to put the rear wheels in charge if you are playing around too much.

With a box on the roof, me, wife, 2 kids and large dog inside it returns between 25-26mpg on the highway with the cruise control set at 82mph. My personal solo record is my house to downtown SLC in 7 hrs 23 minutes including gas and food stops.

Has a weather band radio as a factory option. Kids don't love listenting to the 'robot' but I get a kick out of it.

Sometimes smells like gas in extreme cold (sub 10degrees, usually more like -10 or colder) but it's an easy fix with a phillips screw driver.

I'm liking it so much that I'm spending time on the Subaru Outback forums. Check out this guy's build if you're interested: http://thesuperu.com/

Ok, have to get back to work, but I would happily buy another.

art hog
02-16-2010, 04:45 PM
2 a 76 4WD wagon and a 2001 forester.

CardinalFJ60
02-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Two...

I would love to have an older model Legacy GT Limited sedan for a DD :)

I LOVE MY TURBO DD sedan. (it's an Audi killer) OK...not the S-line nor S4...but dammit, it's fast.

Jacket
02-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Never owned one but like the idea of them. Would not get a Subaru but the same type car made by Acura heck ya. Nearly all of the people I know with Subby's pay way to much for upkeep or repairs.

Interesting....I would love to see a contest like this. Two guys: one buy a Subaru wagon and another by an Audi wagon. Drive them for 100,000 miles over similar terrain and city/highway mix. I'd place pretty good odds on the Subaru coming out much cheaper than an Audi.

Corbet
02-16-2010, 06:35 PM

If you think a Subaru has a high cost of ownership then you should be downright scared of an Audi. Subies got the HG problem depending on year. And an Auto trans needs regular fluids but other than than they are pretty much bomber. H6 or turbo equipped models being the most reliable. My 80 series costs far more to drive than either of Mariane's Subaru's did/do and I'm not referring to fuel. PM/Insurance/Tires etc...

Now I've never owned an Audi but I've been around plenty in the car business. I will never own one personally. But they do drive very nice. S4 is a lot of fun. But give me an STi any day, with the wing:D

Hulk
02-16-2010, 06:51 PM
My Audi S4 cost me a ton to maintain. And I bought it from a guy who had the receipts to prove that it had been previously maintained very well at the Audi dealership. I don't think I will ever buy another used German car, unless it is air-cooled.

simps80
02-16-2010, 07:45 PM
in 1979 my parents bought a brand new off the show room floor 1980 DL two door. traded in a brown 1975 brown monte carlo that was bought new 5 years earlier ... which was bought trading in a 1969 dz302 z/28 ... unfortunatley...

man that chain of cards ended badly
1969 dz coded z28 for a monte-carlo for a subaru dl ...

anway
the 1980 was one stripped down econo-box; manual tranny, vinyl interior, manual window, no AC, no fm, no nothing...

i learned to drive in that car and to this day the best CAR i've ever driven in the snow. We would get places in the early 80's blizzards we should not have been able to get to.

in about 1985 a black shiny 4 door subaru GL was added that was all luxo'd out ;-) power windows, AC, FM AND tape player, cloth seats,

that one lasted almost as long as the 1980, I drove that one in high school (took it on a bmx track a couple times while my buddy was jumping a 'borrowed' perfect 4x4 hilux)

both of those subarus were amazing vehicles, nothing special, just built like nothing else I've come across in a CAR... (my 80 is excluded there)

other than cv-joints and front brakes they just ran...

1st one was a red version of:

1983 was same except 4 doors and black

this was before they had 'models' like 'legacy' etc, it was a 'subaru' DL or GL depending on trim.

my current DD is a honda accord 2 door...i'd glady trade it for a subaru if they still are as solid as those 2 before....

Caribou Sandstorm
02-16-2010, 11:52 PM
I think the Audi all wheel drive came from the Subaru technology, the Quattro..

At least that's what the sales guy told me when I bought my suby back then, and those sales guys are always spot on.....:eek:

MDH33
02-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Age 16-18 I had a '79 Subaru Brat very much like the one pictured below, but with the full fiberglass rear topper. I loved that thing! It was only replaced because I picked up my first FJ40. :cool: :hill:

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/05/17/00/53/pic-23164.jpeg

Old40Dog
02-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Why do people insist on saying this, AWD or 4WD don't help when the whole road is icy????:confused:

I guess the guys who teach people to drive on ice in Steamboat are just wasting their time.:rolleyes: Or the ice racers on George town lake must be getting lucky.:eek:

Instead people should say something like this ;

"Another inexperienced SUV/Subaru owner slid of the road. If they would just have taken the time to learn how their vehicle handles on the snow and ice they may have been able to correct their slide or spin. "

4Wheel drive and some all wheel drives can help you stop in the snow/ice faster if you know what you are doing. You can also corner faster if you so please. It all comes down to expierence and knowledge of your vehicle, if you don't have those you may as well be driving a rear wheel drive truck :mad:

OK Rant :mad::blah: OFF.

Well said Tom! :beer: A pet peeve of mine on vehicle capabilities and driver knowledge!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I just luv driving up Mt Vernon Canyon after that first fall snow and seeing all the cars with "bald" tires or rear wheel drive trying to make it up the hill or stuck in the ditch....Pleeease get the proper equipment....before venturing into this situation:blah:

Have owned 1 Subie from new, a 1994 Impreza Sedan. Just didn't care for the constant smell of oil leaking from the valve covers over the heads every time it was parked in the garage. Other than that, pretty reliable, inexpensive car to operate and own. I wouldn't buy another though, just because they're definetly cheap.

Prefer the older and heavier Toys. (The heavier the better:thumb:)
Quoting Ige" Your crumple zone is in the rear of the car in front of you!" Yep, definitely my preference ;) Don't stop unexpectantly in front of me :lmao:

JadeRunner
02-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Never have owned one but have thought about it.

I strapped one out of a ditch a few weeks ago in the Poudre Canyon coming back from a Yurt trip. The kids were evidently going a little too fast. I was impressed to see that my large warn D ring would just fit in their front tow point hole. They sure pull out of the snow a lot easier than an 80.:)

SteveH
02-17-2010, 07:36 AM
I have owned two, briefly. An '86 wagon - beater, got for free - about what you'd expect - tattered, but ran. And a '99 Outback Wagon - on it's 3rd timing belt/bent valves by 100K miles. Says a great deal about interference belt driven engines by Subaru. Not a bad vehicle, but just 'adequate' in so many ways (marginal power, A/C, etc.). I wouldn't seek out another unless it was a cheap project for reselling.

RockRunner
02-17-2010, 11:19 AM
I will agree with the cost of the Audi being more to keep up and maintain. I used those as examples of the top of my head since I like them. If I had to buy a AWD sedan/station wagon I would look at Acura or Infiniti:cool:.

The biggest part of it is that I don't want a fast car anymore:eek:............I know I Know. I have two friends who have a Mini and a 350Z Both super charged and they are very very fast the Z especialy. If I owned one of those I would be dead or in jail. Now don't get me wrong, I love to go fast but I always take it one step to far.

I do think Subaru has a great platform. Since I could drive I have always wanted a 4x4 station wagon, love the room. That is all that our 80's, 4runners and 60's are, glorified station wagons that go amazing places.:D

Air Randy
02-17-2010, 12:47 PM
My Audi S4 cost me a ton to maintain. And I bought it from a guy who had the receipts to prove that it had been previously maintained very well at the Audi dealership. I don't think I will ever buy another used German car, unless it is air-cooled.

My first Audi was a 2001 TT roadster. I drove it for 80K miles and did nothing but oil and tires on it. In fact for the first 40K Audi did all of the service under warranty including oil changes & such. I now have a 2008 TT Roadster because I wanted the new body style. It's only got 18K on it but hasn't required anything but oil changes to date.

When I lived in Germany I also had a BMW X5 and a Mercedes 300 series car. Dee currently has an ML320. With all of them I've never had a warranty claim to have anything fixed. I can't say that about any other non-German cars I've owned.

MDH33
02-17-2010, 12:56 PM
Searched subaru brat on CL, so tempting: :hill:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1581134884.html

nakman
02-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Searched subaru brat on CL, so tempting: :hill:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1581134884.html

I had forgotten about the spare in the engine, classic.

leiniesred
02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
My favorite? The 3rd eye driving lamp hidden behind the subaru badge on the really oldies.

wesintl
02-17-2010, 03:44 PM
I think the Audi all wheel drive came from the Subaru technology, the Quattro..

At least that's what the sales guy told me when I bought my suby back then, and those sales guys are always spot on.....:eek:

yeah.. I don't think so... :hill:

http://www.audiworld.com/news/05/25quattro/content.shtml

While I never owned one I always thought the subi's were cool in the 70's and 80's. I did drive a GF's GL wagon and was impressed by it's capability. It didn't have a whole lot of power but it was a solid car in snowy weather. I really liked the manual high and low range and part time. It's pretty killer and a perfect mountain car for colorado.

Gmann
02-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Its a good thing I have not owned a Subaru. Came close in High School. I would probably try to drive it up Moab Rim or something dumb like that. I have to say the WRX STI hauls butt ( I mean they're fast).

Gmann
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Interesting....I would love to see a contest like this. Two guys: one buy a Subaru wagon and another by an Audi wagon. Drive them for 100,000 miles over similar terrain and city/highway mix. I'd place pretty good odds on the Subaru coming out much cheaper than an Audi.

I bought a 2008 A3 S line Certified Preowned w/ 3400miles. it came with a 50,000 mile warrenty and another 50,000 for being certified preowed. Also included no charge service for first 45,000miles. For the equivalent Subaru I have came out ahead with the Audi. I will admit it was a rare deal. Being only FWD, with Blizzak WS60 tires I dont need all wheel drive for those snowy Hwy's. I spend two days a week all year long in the central rockies, seen some awful driving conditions, you name it Ive driven in it.

LARGEONE
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
If you think a Subaru has a high cost of ownership then you should be downright scared of an Audi. Subies got the HG problem depending on year. And an Auto trans needs regular fluids but other than than they are pretty much bomber. H6 or turbo equipped models being the most reliable. My 80 series costs far more to drive than either of Mariane's Subaru's did/do and I'm not referring to fuel. PM/Insurance/Tires etc...

Now I've never owned an Audi but I've been around plenty in the car business. I will never own one personally. But they do drive very nice. S4 is a lot of fun. But give me an STi any day, with the wing:D

We should start a whole 'nother thread on how crappy Audi's become after their warranty is up!!! We owned a 2001 Allroad. Wow...you wanna talk about expensive to own...and I wasn't about to work on that beast myself!

corsair23
02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm not sure about newer Audi's (which I like the look of) but back in high school I was driving my '77 Subaru with a couple friends to Breckenridge, along with another another buddie's family that was driving their new Audi 5000 for a day of skiing. The Audi died areound Dumont :hill: - My buddy jumped in with me and we had a great day of skiing at Breck :D

As for taking a Subaru to Moab...You know, I would have been willing to take either my '77 or my '84 and run Fins and Things :) - I can only think of a couple sections where either one of them might have had trouble.

Gmann
02-17-2010, 06:42 PM
We should start a whole 'nother thread on how crappy Audi's become after their warranty is up!!! We owned a 2001 Allroad. Wow...you wanna talk about expensive to own...and I wasn't about to work on that beast myself!

Ive owned two Audi's. So far, as long as you follow the scheduled maintenance and PM's (preventative Maintenance) they hold up alot better. Dealer Servicing is more expensive than private Audi / import shops. Thats just my findings however.

wesintl
02-17-2010, 08:00 PM
while audi's are cool they have some of the most expensive parts to fix them. They are stupid retarded $ wise to fix. I used to go to HBL in tysons corner to buy parts from a friend for my audi and he also noted they were more expensive than the Rover, porsche, mercedes sold there.

Gmann
02-17-2010, 09:16 PM
while audi's are cool they have some of the most expensive parts to fix them. They are stupid retarded $ wise to fix. I used to go to HBL in tysons corner to buy parts from a friend for my audi and he also noted they were more expensive than the Rover, porsche, mercedes sold there.

I supply a few auto body shops and I will say, they hate repairing them. Pain in the A** to remove panels and repair.

rover67
02-17-2010, 11:03 PM
The audi's are cool, but I have to say after having seen a few of the higher mileage ones needing lots of $$ repairs I have always vowed not to own one. Having a jetta now in the family (2006TDI) has kinda sealed the deal. The fact that it's a TDI makes me somewhat forgiving, but the similarities in thier problems dissapoints me also. Allison's TDI has already left her stranded a few times and it only has 45k miles on it. The fuel pumps keep going out on it.. we are on our third pump. But hey, it's a diesel and gives us 35 MPG loaded and going 85MPH all day long in the boost so we still like it.

I think if I had to choose a car right now it' be an STi because they are intruiging... although the Evo's I've seen tortured have been impressive. I like the 4cyl that the Evo's have over the boxer in the subies. They seem to be bullet proof. Maybe that's my 4cyl bias from my honda days though. They do have a good history with that block.

That being said I am a boxer guy being brought up in the porsche family... but I still think the 4cyl in the evo's is tougher.
In Tennesee we auto x'ed both subies and evos and the evos seemed to take the punishment better.

SKIDPLATE
02-18-2010, 09:23 PM
I've owned ONE. They refused to fix what they (the dealer) fu-ked up, and when I complained to Subaru of North America they wrote me back and acknowledged that the problem was a legitimate complaint then they actually told me (in writing) that because they didn't expect that I would be a return customer, they wouldn't fix it. Did I mention "ONLY ONE"?

PatrolMan
02-18-2010, 09:38 PM
My 1st "4x4" was a 1984 Brat. T-tops and rear jump seats with 4x4 hi/lo t-case. Drove the piss out of it for 5 years of college. 35ish mpg, 13" tires, in-destructible. Perfect college commuter from Denver to Durango.

While in college, my entire family owned Subaru's. I became the "guru" and have now owned 15-20. Great cars, but personally I lean toward the 4x4 models of the early 80's rather than the AWD.

The "short" list off the top of my head:
1984 Brat
1982 4x4 Wagon (x2)
1981 2wd Coupe
1980 4wd Wagon
1983 4x4 Hatch
1989 4x4 Hatch
1987 4x4 3-door
1991 4x4 Loyale
1992 AWD SVX
1979 2wd FE
1991 2wd Justy
1982 2wd Coupe (owned 2x)
1993 4x4 Loyale

And lastly, we recently got the wife a 1998 AWD Forester as her winter car. Serves its purpose 100%. :)

nakman
02-18-2010, 09:45 PM
oh yeah.. P-Man FTW! :bowdown:

PatrolMan
02-18-2010, 09:47 PM
I would still be driving one I am sure if I hadn't gone to the dark side with my Toyota habit. ;) Had 2 Runners and 4 trucks now.