PDA

View Full Version : Name that 80...

nakman
04-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Spotted in south Denver.. dang, another blue one! Is that a Kaymar with Hanna hoops?

Kipper
04-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I've seen that truck recently too, and I wondered the same thing about the hoops on the bumper. Built 80's are everywhere you look these days. Maybe I need to pickup another one before they are all gone. (pun intended)

Beater
04-20-2006, 09:48 AM
so I can wreck it?

i've seen this one in cherry creek as well. youngish guy driving

Uncle Ben
04-20-2006, 10:24 AM
I've seen that truck recently too, and I wondered the same thing about the hoops on the bumper. Built 80's are everywhere you look these days. Maybe I need to pickup another one before they are all gone. (pun intended)

Snag up a green one....they are rare! :rolleyes: :hill:

nakman
04-20-2006, 10:36 AM
"...pickup an 80.." ok I get it.. :)

Fair warning to all you other 80 series drivers and lurkers out there: you will be spotted, tracked town, then assimilated. resistance is futile.

Uncle Ben
04-20-2006, 10:55 AM

good catch....I missed that one! :lmao: :lmao: :flamingo: :Princess: :cheers:

Uncle Ben
04-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I like your 80 spy cam idea Nak....got my little digicam in the console as we speak. I WILL get a pic of the sweet cream colored CE next time I see it! It appears to have approx. 2.5 lift, sliders and I'm guessing 295 AT's. Georgeous truck!!!! Spotted it twice this weekend in Superior/Louisville area. If I don't catch the guy and have a chat soon one of us is either going to get an injured neck or cause a major wreck from not watching the road! :eek:

FJBen
04-20-2006, 03:18 PM

Fair warning to all you other 80 series drivers and lurkers out there: you will be spotted, tracked town, then assimilated. resistance is futile.

There may be another built 80 in Greeley...apparently I'm going to be the first...because I have never seen a built 80 in greeley...how sad is that...

It's like I'm original now and can start a trend :) build an 80??? who'd a thunk?

Hulk
04-20-2006, 09:06 PM
LMAO! :lmao:True, so true.