PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Front mudflaps for 1997 LC

Snorkel 1
04-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a set of front mudflaps new or used, just not full Toyota price? I would like the ones without the notch for the running boards.

Uncle Ben
04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Does anyone know where I can get a set of front mudflaps new or used, just not full Toyota price? I would like the ones without the notch for the running boards.
I suggest a ping to Christo...he often has used stuff like that laying about and is very reasonable. WWW.sleeoffroad.com If your looking for caps to use with sliders I think he still has some.

nakman
04-21-2006, 09:49 AM
define "full Toyota price" retail? I bought mine from CDan.. think they were ~$70? Was a while ago, don't remember exactly. But they're all hacked up now..

Snorkel 1
04-21-2006, 08:08 PM
define "full Toyota price" retail? I bought mine from CDan.. think they were ~$70? Was a while ago, don't remember exactly. But they're all hacked up now..

I have heard CDan mentioned alot on the forum. Are they a Toyota dealer? Was the price with a discount of some kind because my dealer here was at about $125. I would buy new if they were about $70. I talked to Slee and they don't have any caps and are not expecting to make more until they can get the something figured out with the manufacturing :confused: .

nakman
04-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes, CruiserDan is head parts guy at American Toyota in Albuquerque. absolute best prices & knowledge available for Toyota parts. See http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=17873 for info on how to reach him.