Howell harness and computer
Bosch inline fuel pump
Bosch 130A alternator
Optima red-top
Centerforce clutch
OE clutch master and slave
Factory tach redone by Redline w/8k face
Stitch-on leather steering wheel cover
JDM MA-70 Supra leather front seats (power passenger)
Panasonic cd, Alpine front, Pioneer rear speakers
Cobra CB radio hidden in console
SOR diamond tread rubber floor mats front, center, and cargo
20% tint all windows

I purchaced this LC in June of 07 from San Diego, CA. It's a 10/85 build date. Color is Nite Blue 8B4 with blue/ grey interior. I have LOTS of reciepts of vehicle history including original purchace order Nov. 16, 1985 from Inglewood Toyota. The engine is from a 2002 Suburban and had 1011 miles when Proffitt's installed it in July of 2008. I have driven it just over 20k with no problems. I have used only Mobil 1 since break-in (5k miles) and WIX filters. Proffitt's also installed Longfield axles and ARB Air Lockers at the same time. The H55 was purchased new and transfer rebuilt in June of 05 @ Cabe Toyota in Long Beach. Runs, drives, and shifts great. Tom Wood driveshaft and Alcan springs just installed in December. The snorkel is not hooked up to engine. A/c is plumbed and charged but electrical is not hooked up. No catalytic converters. Body is in good shape but NOT completely rust free. All body work has taken a back seat to mechanicals. There are some dents and scratches from wheeling. Passenger rear wheel well has the beginnings of rust. The inside of the front passenger door has rust. I have dent and rust-free passenger side doors included. Also non-USA factory sliding rear side windows I was waiting to install until repaint. Windshield is the origional and has cracked. The interior is clean in good condition. Carpet and rear panels are showing wear from age. Dash is cracked. Rear axle is slow leaking at pinion seal. It is driven daily. I am selling for financial reasons ONLY! I have invested over 27k since June 2007. Link to photo's: http://picasaweb.google.com/102903228422437607458/1985Fj60# I am asking ONLY $13,500.00 nine70-409-8900 -Matt

MDH33
03-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Nice looking rig! :thumb:

corsair23
03-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Nice looking rig! :thumb:

x2 - I love that color :)

Good luck on the sale

mmmahhmatt
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Thank you. -M.

Telly
03-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh my...that rig make me want to sell my S/C 80 and buy your rig! What is your highway MPG?

Chrispy
03-11-2010, 04:16 PM
thats a hella nice expedition rig...

mmmahhmatt
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks. I have gotten as high as 18mpg but average around 14-15. No problem cruising 80 on the way to Moab, and I easily keep up with traffic over the divide. -M.

mmmahhmatt
03-15-2010, 08:16 PM
I have lowered my asking price to only $13,500 in hopes of generating more (any) interest. Please sell your children and/or mortgage your homes! Wait, what I meant to say was please tell your friends! I also added pictures of the replacement doors to the link in the first post. Thanks for looking. -M.

chtucker
03-15-2010, 09:07 PM
I have lowered my asking price to only $13,000 in hopes of generating more (any) interest. Please sell your children and/or mortgage your homes! Wait, what I meant to say was please tell your friends! I also added pictures of the replacement doors to the link in the first post. Thanks for looking. -M.

http://chtucker.home.bresnan.net/twins/DSCN0076.jpg

Would you take one on trade... your choice boy or girl... They don't eat much.

mmmahhmatt
03-16-2010, 12:35 AM
http://chtucker.home.bresnan.net/twins/DSCN0076.jpg

Would you take one on trade... your choice boy or girl... They don't eat much.

NOT much YET! Congratulations! You are very lucky. You can now mold the future of the world. Make sure to instill a love of things old and cruiser! -M.

nakman
03-16-2010, 09:07 AM
OMG those kids are adorable.. :)

and nice 60, too! Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

mmmahhmatt
03-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks Nakman.
I changed the oil this past weekend, serviced the air filter, greased the chassis, added 44k to the fuel tank, etc. On Monday I took a drive to Grand Junction to Safari Ltd. and let them do a pre-purchace inspection on my vehicle for one of their customers. The weather was perfect with temperatures in the 60's. I clocked my fuel mileage @ 15.75 mpg. traveling 290 miles from Summit County to GJ and back to Glenwood Springs. Even though Proffitt's did most of the custom work on my vehicle, the guys at Safari Ltd. were really nice. I have dealt with them a couple of times and hold them in high regard. Hugh said my 60 was a nice example, is set up very well, my asking price is appropriate, and he was as suprised as I am that it had not yet sold. However, I don't think it was the right fit for this particular customer because it is modified beyond what he would ever require. Now the guys at Safari Ltd. as well as Proffitt's can vouch for this great 60. Call or drop me an e-mail if you want to know more about what Safari had to say about my rig. -M.

chtucker
03-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Hugh has treated me right, top notch service, awesome facility (I used to work right behind them)...

I am headed out tomorrow for a trip back east, If you still have it for sale when I get back after Easter, I would like to come take a look... I live over in Leadville

mmmahhmatt
03-25-2010, 06:45 PM
I love to show it off and talk shop. Come over anytime. -M.

Hulk
03-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Where are you at, mmmahhmatt? I'm in Cedaredge this week.

mmmahhmatt
03-27-2010, 12:56 PM
I am in Summit Cove, between Dillon and Keystone. I will be at home this weekend. -M.

Hulk
03-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry I missed you.

mmmahhmatt
03-29-2010, 11:09 PM
The telephone works great for that kind of thing. -M.