PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Stock exhaust manifold

theRash
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm looking for a 1980 FJ40 (or later) 2F exhaust manifold (and exhaust pipe, and catalytic converter if in good shape). I'm needing to resmog my 40 to pass emissions. I'll even for for an FJ60 exhaust manifold (and intake if I need both to work from a 60 series).

Even better if I can trade out my performance exhaust header (or the whole exhaust if needed) for an even trade.

jacdaw
03-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm looking for a 1980 FJ40 (or later) 2F exhaust manifold (and exhaust pipe, and catalytic converter if in good shape). I'm needing to resmog my 40 to pass emissions. I'll even for for an FJ60 exhaust manifold (and intake if I need both to work from a 60 series).

Even better if I can trade out my performance exhaust header (or the whole exhaust if needed) for an even trade.Bummer. I'd make that trade if it was for 1980 20R exhaust bits.:( Mine came w/o a cat so a header will go in at some point before the body rusts off.

theRash
03-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Bummer. I'd make that trade if it was for 1980 20R exhaust bits.:( Mine came w/o a cat so a header will go in at some point before the body rusts off.

But if it does rust through...
Just think about how much easier it would be to install all those exhaust pieces without that cumbersome body in the way. :)

jacdaw
03-10-2010, 10:05 PM
But if it does rust through...
Just think about how much easier it would be to install all those exhaust pieces without that cumbersome body in the way. :)Word! :lmao:
Good luck with your e-test maneuver. My poor truck takes at least two attempts each time.

Rzeppa
03-12-2010, 10:06 PM

Even better if I can trade out my performance exhaust header (or the whole exhaust if needed) for an even trade.

Hi Scott,

I have an exhaust manifold off an 84 '60 that I got from a fellow RS member, free to another RS member. Hit me up is you're interested.

theRash
03-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi Scott,

I have an exhaust manifold off an 84 '60 that I got from a fellow RS member, free to another RS member. Hit me up is you're interested.

you got PM'd