PDA

View Full Version : Food poisoning sucks!

bh4rnnr
03-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Especially when it comes from your own food:rant: Spent all of last night curled up in the bathroom. By 2am I was crying myself to sleep while saying "make it stop"

Had to forgo driving down to Monument today to take my ham test (was looking forward to it to as I just got a new cat and muffler on the 4runner, sounds bad ass):mad:

Sorry, just had to rant:rant::rant:

Myredyota
03-20-2010, 09:41 PM
You should be grateful that you did not make your trip today. Sounds like there was a pretty bad accident on I-25 near Larkspur. Hope you feel better! :thumb:

MDH33
03-21-2010, 08:35 AM
That sucks Perry, food poisoning is painful.

What did you eat? :confused:

Hope you're feeling better soon. :thumb:

wesintl
03-21-2010, 09:08 AM
you sure it was fp and not the 24 hr stomach bug that goes around every year or so?

Uncle Ben
03-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Bad beer? Sorry to hear this Perry! Hopefully you'll get back on track quickly! Food poisoning does suck!

bh4rnnr
03-21-2010, 01:16 PM
That sucks Perry, food poisoning is painful.

What did you eat? :confused:

Hope you're feeling better soon. :thumb:

A bowl of Chili and an Orange:confused:

you sure it was fp and not the 24 hr stomach bug that goes around every year or so?

Felt like food poisoning since it was right after I ate, either way painfull and dont want to go through that again:mad:

Bad beer? Sorry to hear this Perry! Hopefully you'll get back on track quickly! Food poisoning does suck!

Starting to feel better, i'm sure sleeping all day yesterday helped (was up for only two hours total yesterday:eek:). Was able to take the 4runner for a little drive this morning:cool:

Thanks for the well wishes all:cheers:

Corbet
03-21-2010, 02:39 PM
Food poisoning usually takes a few hours after you ate to develope. I'd say you got the 24hr type flu. Either way they both suck and I hope you recover quickly

Mendocino
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I hope you feel better Perry!

RockRunner
03-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Like Corbet said FP takes anywhere from 3-6 to set in. What did you eat before that? Maybe a bad malt in the beer you had???:D

Anyway hope you feel better and don't eat those oranges they are bad for you :rolleyes:

frontrange
03-21-2010, 07:26 PM
I had it once in Korea. A coworker and I both ate at the same place and he spent the night in the hospital on an IV after getting his stomach pumped. I rode it out in my hotel room, but it was a special kind of hell and I had terrible headaches for another month.

There's an old saying about food poisoning - at first you're afraid you're gonna die - then you're afraid you're not gonna die...

TIMZTOY
03-21-2010, 08:00 PM
There's an old saying about food poisoning - at first you're afraid you're gonna die - then you're afraid you're not gonna die...

nice

bh4rnnr
03-22-2010, 05:51 PM
Well starting to feel a bit better today so much that i'm gonna see if I can finsih a full meal:rolleyes:

Thanks again all for the wishes don't wish this onn anyone.

Hulk
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM
I read somewhere that a third of the times people have the "stomach flu," they actually have food poisoning. It's more common than you think.

Glad to hear you're recovering, Perry. Last time I had food poisoning was in New Orleans, and it was not pretty.